Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
he posted on his first pic on IG a day or two ago the full length zoom felt good? he must've edited im not gonna check

I believe its not full length but he doesn't know **** since now hes taking back what he "felt"

E8F63EA4-FDEE-4C58-8117-440C31EA3F52.jpeg

At the 4:30 mark Donnie says, "the forefoot, there's still a ton of response there, you don't feel a whole lot in the forefoot."

Nike Bamboozled, ran amok, led astray.... glad I passed on this trash color way.

From a casual standpoint these are a definite no go.

I was kind of skeptical when I tried them on too. I didn't feel the full zoom immediately when trying them on and they feel really low to the ground. Then again, I didn't feel the full zoom in the Protro 1s until I played in them.
I think we're willing to believe they have full zoom because these would be the GOAT balling kicks if that was the case.
I'm still hoping mine has full zoom and nightwing got a bad pair lol.

I was kind of skeptical when I tried them on too. I didn't feel the full zoom immediately when trying them on and they feel really low to the ground. Then again, I didn't feel the full zoom in the Protro 1s until I played in them.
I think we're willing to believe they have full zoom because these would be the GOAT balling kicks if that was the case.

only way to prove it would be for him to cut em open. he already spent the money and made a video. nike is gonna see it, hes getting paid for views and clicks so not like he cant afford to do it

IMO

:lol: full length zoom is luck of the draw?? :lol:

Check out nws instagram story to see the cut out midsole. Not sure why he didn't post on YouTube

Check out nws instagram story to see the cut out midsole. Not sure why he didn't post on YouTube
someone posted the pic up above, just saw it

if hes gonna make a video complaining, he should have included that. kinda sucks $175

just noticed they're gone everywhere online even tho only a few spots released. I still want other colorways but kinda pissed about no full zoom

The info I got a while back was heel and forefoot zoom. When I heard full length I thought that Nike switch it up last minute. The funny thing is that in the OG Kobe iv the mid foot was so narrow that it would not matter if Nike put zoom in it, you wouldn’t feel it any way. Nike made the retro Kobe iv wider to add zoom you could feel but didn’t add the zoom:lol:

Footlocker says they have full zoom. I'm gonna get the del sols and expect to see that

I wouldve been fine with zoom heel zoom met bag in forefoot. But now it looks like no lunar just phylon or maybe cushlon

Im hoping Nike adds FLZ to colorways down the road that haven't been produced yet.

They had our mouths all ready for some hash :smh:

Back
Top Bottom