Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
88E1AD7D-7275-44B1-9A8C-CDC7CC4189D7.jpeg
Looks like there isn’t anything at all in the forefoot.

These joints are a LOWtros.

Nike Sportswear joints.

Last edited:
This is one top model among kobes, and potentially to be the best selling retro/protro (whatever you call it) of the year, and Nike just mess up.

I'm sure some people are or will lose their job over this.

So what were Giannis and Luka playing in?

Would not be surprised if they had full zoom in theirs.

most/all nba players have their shoes re-tooled. i've heard kyrie has been known to have full-length zoom in his game shoes.

Correct, the wide majority of professional players don't play in the models that me and you can buy at retail. They for sure don't use the syock insoles either, they have custom orthotics. You can see it after the game when they randomly give out their shoes to a fan.

I know for sure it's the same thing for footballers (soccer players).

If some of you guys already bought the shoe and are gonna make a claim about a voucher, can you guys mention the Nike branded shipping boxes too for good wealth lol
forreal tho. Wtf Nike doing. Tryna get us all got

I chatted with a Nike rep asking about the zoom fiasco. Their exact words: “I can see that the zoom unit is all along the shoe but I he Phylon is the later on top and what is why it is not visible - we topped it with that Phylon to provide support” - I call bull**** but can anyone verify this?

I chatted with a Nike rep asking about the zoom fiasco. Their exact words: “I can see that the zoom unit is all along the shoe but I he Phylon is the later on top and what is why it is not visible - we topped it with that Phylon to provide support” - I call bull**** but can anyone verify this?
as stated before, there is no reason to waste time speak to reps via chat. you will need to forward any complaints to corporate/headquarters

chat doesn't know **** and even if you provide proof, they aren't knowledgable in that area to admit nor care let alone to anything.

if you bought a pair, id email nike via complaints or some kind of email if someone can find it. the more emails they get, they will have to do something or lower prices.

Nah B it’s called entrapment (probably not but it applies to me here) I’m going to now complain to Nike via official email citing the solecollector article stating Nike noticed the typo and changed it on a press release as allstar weekend got closer, but the rep straight up said there is still full length zoom in them - I’m at least getting a 25% code outta this haha.

Footlocker says they have full length you could tell that to nike too, might be more effective than just citing a blog

These bout to be bricks. These had so much potential an

Upgraded traction and a new heel ain’t with 175 at all

Back
Top Bottom