Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Which colorways do yall think will release? I think the locks to release are carpe diem and del sol. I think the 4 rings and finals mvps are locks too since they celebrate his 4th title.

Now imagine if they made the 4 rings and finals mvps a GR, as well as the big stage Vs, that would be so nice and all those ugly resellers charging 500+ would be f*cked.

Which colorways do yall think will release? I think the locks to release are carpe diem and del sol. I think the 4 rings and finals mvps are locks too since they celebrate his 4th title.

Now imagine if they made the 4 rings and finals mvps a GR, as well as the big stage Vs, that would be so nice and all those ugly resellers charging 500+ would be f*cked.
All laker colorways and maybe the black/red or something

Hope all these CWs come out!
15CBC68A-AF13-4E35-8685-2CEFA6C0A52F.jpeg
Looks like something out of 80s video game or tron. I can dig it.

All laker colorways and maybe the black/red or something
I agree, the Kobe 4 was basically the golden age for lakers colorways, there's a ton.
- Gradient home and away
- Finals home and away
- 4 rings
- Carpe Diem
- MLK day
- Venom

Fast forward a few years and models like the Kobe 8 and Kobe 11 and Lebron 16s don't even have a single one.

the next colorway is April, always has been. it was leaked a while ago. the draft days were just one of those early "preheat" releases

theres going to be a TON of kobe 4 colorways in 2019

i dont have any inside info, just repeating stuff i heard from reputable sources throughout this kobe 4 era

the next colorway is April, always has been. it was leaked a while ago. the draft days were just one of those early "preheat" releases

theres going to be a TON of kobe 4 colorways in 2019

i dont have any inside info, just repeating stuff i heard from reputable sources throughout this kobe 4 era

Tons of colorways means discounts. I would grab these at 100. Never worn so I’m curious to try em out.

Can we just all agree to no longer bring up the lack of full length zoom? Crappy move don’t get me wrong. But I think we’ve beat the dead horse long enough.
It's going to affect future purchases, so that's not possible.

I was going to be ALL IN for OG released/limited/unreleased colorways that Kobe wore, with retail not being a deal breaker. Now, I REFUSE to pay retail, even though I have a workaround for the lack of cushioning.

If I want to hoop in 4s THAT bad, ill just re-glue my OGs and keep it moving.

Can we just all agree to no longer bring up the lack of full length zoom? Crappy move don’t get me wrong. But I think we’ve beat the dead horse long enough.

While my salt levels have lowered, there’s still a decent amount of sodium in me. Do you, boo - imma keep saying “f*** Nike” from the mountaintop I climbed to in my Protro 4s I’m sending back :rofl:

Wish Nike would take a different approach with the 4’s and make more lifestyle CW’s.

Imagine a Parra colorway like the air max 1’s for the 4’s.

Or an air max safari Colorway.

Imagine an all suede red upper, mesh tongue, patched leather swoosh with white midsole and outsole Kobe 4’s.

All the PE’s that we’ve seen so far are boring AF! and uninspired and lazy. I feel like nike. Needs a major upgrade with they’re basketball shoe designers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom