Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
PJ
gettyimages-1142308661-612x612.jpg

I wasn’t sold on the CD’s because of what looks like an icy sole but these photos are making it hard not to cop!

I wasn’t sold on the CD’s because of what looks like an icy sole but these photos are making it hard not to cop!
Yeah and reports are traction is lackluster on the draft days. Translucent may not be the way to go if hooping in these.

If you are buying to wear, I’d save your money from purchasing the 5s as they will definitely fall apart soon.

Wait for the protro Vs or get the IVs.

Question guys
Should I buy the Chaos 5s DS for $300 or get these proto ivs?

If you are buying to wear, I’d save your money from purchasing the 5s as they will definitely fall apart soon.

Wait for the protro Vs or get the IVs.

My V's are all in great condition and definitely not falling apart. I have a couple of pairs where the upper material had a slight tear but that happened after the first year of wearing them. But I would be apprehensive to pay resale on older shoes when there is a good chance a pair like that could retro down the road. My Chaos V's are in great shape.

I honestly wanted those the most out of any PE's and samples we have seen up until the Del Sols and the Carpe Diems.

Now I want all 3 :emoji_confounded:

Do any of you have the Lakers city edition socks which says “LORE SERIES KOBE” and has those snake scales? If you have them and can you do me a favor and see if the scales are 100% grey or do they have a yellowish tint? And are the L and R labels colored red or blue? In the stock Nike photos the scales have a yellowish tint and the labels are blue, but I recently bought a pair and the scales do not have any yellow and the labels are red. Just want to make sure I did not receive a fake since I bought it from a lithuanian seller.

Last edited:
Lithuania-=prolly fake but might as well post pics

I'm in Lithuania and 9month rotation, I'll check the mall today and see if any such sock exist, I havent found a sneaker shop here yet though. Doesnt mean it's fake just bcuz he got it from here, I got fake Kobe socks from a US seller in Cali.

Most Lithuanian sellers on eBay are legit. Search for other listings of the socks (including sold) and check out the pics.

Lithuania is a basketball country.

I read jersey not socks. I’ve been got so much on eBay with fake jerseys from over seas especially soccer jerseys. It’s to a point where I have to message before hand ask if it’s authentic and say if it’s not ima send it back. Those socks are dope thinking bout copping that jersey (24) with the CD’s

I'm in Lithuania and 9month rotation, I'll check the mall today and see if any such sock exist, I havent found a sneaker shop here yet though. Doesnt mean it's fake just bcuz he got it from here, I got fake Kobe socks from a US seller in Cali.
The hell they got you all the way out there for?

Back
Top Bottom