Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
I was just curious about how they fit so I stopped by footlocker to try on a pair.

Good lord that fit is like $ex. Step in comfort almost made my feet feel like Zoom was touching them.

Carpe’s will be harder to get but I’m probably gonna double up and run both of them into the ground on the court.

POPs just don’t do it for me and I’m personally offended by $175 price tag when I could get KD 12 id’s for $170 + full length zoom + double stacked hex heel zoom.

Copped the PoP's this morning and rockin the 9's for the 24th, Happy Memorial Day weekend ya'll
port.jpg
reg.jpg

:emoji_heart_eyes: Those MC IDs shiits all over the Kobe 4 Protros.

Not a fan of Kobe or any basketball shoes for casual wear

JUst me though

Agreed!

Lol what are you doing on here then?

Don’t start this crap again.

There was a long back n forth about this in the Lebron 16 thread.

Some people wear basketball shoes for their intended use, others dress them up with matchy matchy clown fits and world famous NT Denim.

At the end of the day, nobody can tell you what to do with your $200 shoes.

DO YOU!

But can we agree to stop with this topic?

It’s like telling somebody how to order their steak. If you wanna be a Neanderthal and order a well done steak- - - enjoy that sh*t but don’t have any comments for my medium rare.

I might have to stop by Footlocker and check these out. Agree, this is not for ball but the fact I missed out on these and spent weekends when I would strike out on other shoes and couldn't find a decent price for them makes me start sweating and want to pull the trigger NOW.

Copped the PoP's this morning and rockin the 9's for the 24th, Happy Memorial Day weekend ya'll
port.jpg
reg.jpg
I still regret not purchasing my PE for the 9 lows on the day it was available. I was just sitting there making my designs and that's it.

For the CD pair, whats the history on this ? I only started collecting hard on Kobe's starting with the 6's.

I still regret not purchasing my PE for the 9 lows on the day it was available. I was just sitting there making my designs and that's it.
He’s got great multicolor action, I remember a lot of pairs were more dull and red. Mine were like his, smh

Back
Top Bottom