Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Why all the comments about lunarlon? I read nflowshoe's post as saying the Protro 4s have big forefoot zoom unit instead of lunarlon. Using react as the carrier foam for the midsole would be dope. I'm okay with injected phylon because that has been nice on the HDXs and Why Not 2s. Also intrigued to see battle knit in place of the fly wire. If Nike is battling last minute issues, I wouldn't be surprised if 2/14 becomes a preorder date and the shoes shipping weeks later. Ugh.

pass on the draft-day pair, no matter what tech they put, the flyware-plastic part will yellow so bad later.

Lunarlon forefoot?!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I’ll still get one pair but I was ready to buy all the (or most) of the CWs. WTF are they doing?
The OG pairs have the Lunarlon forefoot. New pairs will have a zoom bag.

Unless they end up going with the react model which I hope not. I want the the looks just upgraded tech

Why all the comments about lunarlon? I read nflowshoe's post as saying the Protro 4s have big forefoot zoom unit instead of lunarlon. Using react as the carrier foam for the midsole would be dope. I'm okay with injected phylon because that has been nice on the HDXs and Why Not 2s. Also intrigued to see battle knit in place of the fly wire. If Nike is battling last minute issues, I wouldn't be surprised if 2/14 becomes a preorder date and the shoes shipping weeks later. Ugh.

The OG pairs have the Lunarlon forefoot. New pairs will have a zoom bag.

Unless they end up going with the react model which I hope not. I want the the looks just upgraded tech

My b guys. I just reread nflows post. I’m all-in now lol... clearly need coffee before I hop on NT :lol:

I just need the Carpe's and the Del Sol's and then I'm out.

But on second thought the two Undefeated versions are intriguing but my batting average on super limited releases currently sits at .000 so I'm not even looking forward to what those might be.

Full length zoom air in a react carrier >*
That was what I wanted too but from what I hear the react carrier was creasing poorly. Then Nike had to add dimples to stop the creasing.. then they came with react that didn’t crease but looked very similar to Hovr:lol:

I’m very interested to see what comes out this month:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom