Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Picked mine up after hooping this morning can't wait to trash them on court next week!

Glad everybody is getting 20% off as well.

IMG_2733.JPG

Picked mine up after hooping this morning can't wait to trash them on court next week!

Glad everybody is getting 20% off as well.

IMG_2733.JPG
Your real world picture make need a pair but hopefully these can had at a little bit north of one hundred.

Last edited:
Thanks for the DSG discount info. Was able to cop both CD and POP with the 20% off by calling. 60 day return policy too so will still be on the look out for any deeper discounts :nerd:

SNKRS pairs going straight back after comparing and keeping the better qc ones :D

Picked up the CD this morning. Unless I'm just not remembering correctly, these felt a lot stiffer straight out of the box than the OG.

Shout out to dude a few pages back for posting the DSG coupon. Was able to use it at the Cerritos store this afternoon for the CD’s.Gonna try to cancel my SNKRS pair since it hasn’t shipped yet. So tempted to double up after seeing the coupon expires tomorrow, but I may go back to get the POP’s.

Last edited:
Definitely need a Philly retro. Sole separated from the upper when I was at work and they got a gorilla glue stain on them when I tried to repair myself
francis.png

My pair shipped from DSG 7 hours ago. Probably coming from that store 60 miles away that carries them.

I'm not surprised these are sitting. Nike basketball fell off and Kobe 4-5 were at outlets in most colors for under $50.

Back
Top Bottom