Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
A lot of the chance at Ws depended on color way. The Lakers/Purple pair went OOS first almost instantly (according to the monitors). Bucks was the least popular color way (I have a pair and I like them!)

For the SNKRS pass there was only 150 Black Mamba pairs. So I can only imagine how limited stock was this morning.

Tough drop. But I appreciate Vanessa for trying.

Got the DeRozan/Spurs pair from the original release, but wanted the Booker/Suns this time. Still in line but think I caught the L lmao

Was that question enough to stop bots?
I didn't read the question fully so I entered 5 (instead of five).

In line but I know how this will turn out. I did get the hall of fame jacket though. Must have.
Do you mind telling me what size you went with on the jacket? I'm debating if I should go medium or large. I have no idea what sizing will be like for this.

Why do they do these stupid lines?

And they couldn't have fought bots....

i'm surprised none of them have a system in place where they can detect an order that is processed in 1 second

if something drops at 8:24:00 and the order gets fulfilled at 8:24:01 then you know something is ****in wrong. it takes time to go through selecting your size, clicking checkout, screens loading, entering payment info, etc.

lol I did the same by putting 5 instead of five..

Just got booted from the line and cart jacked. It is what it is.

Do whats right Nike, drop Kobe Retros in huge numbers

B4BF3A47-093F-4BD1-B4F7-2DE4B66E732D.jpeg

My dub from the OG release :lol:

Back
Top Bottom