Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
If whoever accepted my EBay offer for the size 9.5 black pair then cancelled my order is on here, I demand an explanation! Lol

898B732F-FF62-4C89-BD16-434976079E75.jpeg
Wish I would’ve bought these, or at least tried. Now the prices are higher than I’m willing to pay. Dang.

Copped the Wizenards for $235 for balling on GOAT

Was waiting for it to go down around $200 but I've been dying for new bball shoes.

So stoked. last time I played in the 4s was 2010 lol.

Man.

In December of 2020 decided that I needed to downsize my shoe collection. So I returned or sold 4 pairs of Protro IV’s... Undefeated Black Mamba, Carpe Diem, POP and Wizenards.

Wish I would’ve kept them, especially since the Undefeated pair was the only one I paid retail but whatever I guess you live and you learn.

So I ended up with 2 pairs of the Black Mamba in my cart because it was laggy trying to ATC. I emailed Undefeated because I don't want them to cancel the whole order, but no response. I'm hoping they're able to sort it out. I rushed quick and then saw it was like 385 or whatever after I paid. Buy now, think later...

400+. When I saw that..... I'm good. Plus I already had the purp HOF jersey. I'm just hoping Hibbett gets the HOF jacket
Yeah that price is crazy! Still, it’s a dope jersey!! Might get this young lady to go half on one for me, lol.

Still no reply from Undefeated regarding my order with two pairs because I spammed add to cart since the site was slow AF... Was manual, just in case anyone had questions...

if they haven't cancelled, don't worry about it. they're probably going to ship both pairs in the same order. My lone black pair has shipped. ETA 4/12 a day before another Mamba Day :smokin

if they haven't cancelled, don't worry about it. they're probably going to ship both pairs in the same order. My lone black pair has shipped. ETA 4/12 a day before another Mamba Day :smokin

I hope you're right! My buddy couldn't cop a pair and it would be amazing to let him have it. The payment was processed too. But I'm just frustrated because I emailed them 3 minutes after the order and no response yet.

I hope you're right! My buddy couldn't cop a pair and it would be amazing to let him have it. The payment was processed too. But I'm just frustrated because I emailed them 3 minutes after the order and no response yet.
Gotta play the patient game. And just be hopeful for the best outcome

Back
Top Bottom