Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Eff it just paid it on eBay since I had a 10% off code. I didn’t realize there was so much variation in scale sizes on the shoe. There was one listing on eBay that looked kinda funky since the scales on the swoosh ended up looking like just lines (included the photo). I went with the best looking one on eBay since at least I could see what it looked like before I purchased.
I’d have passed on those based on that username

Got blessed w/ a proper sized scaling pair

Attachments

• 20231230_171823.jpg
    20231230_171823.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 124
Nike with the crazy quick delivery. They slick with it though, retail says $800 on the tag but of course they had to charge $824 😏
I got 10% off so I got for as close to retail msrp. Not too sure how I feel about the jacket so far lol.

As far as the shoes, I think I’ll sit this one out going the resale route. Low key I’d hate to get a jacked up pair with weird looking scales paying a high price.

Attachments

• IMG_0412.jpeg
    IMG_0412.jpeg
    385.8 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_0413.jpeg
    IMG_0413.jpeg
    416.2 KB · Views: 319
Nike with the crazy quick delivery. They slick with it though, retail says $800 on the tag but of course they had to charge $824 😏
I got 10% off so I got for as close to retail msrp. Not too sure how I feel about the jacket so far lol.

As far as the shoes, I think I’ll sit this one out going the resale route. Low key I’d hate to get a jacked up pair with weird looking scales paying a high price.
Wow.... that's funny. I tried one on and didn't even think to look at the tag. I wonder can companies control whether an item gets taxed cuz they could've just had it 824 flat. Depending on where you at after tax gonna be around 900

Went ahead and paid the ticket for the sneakers. 2024 won't be a crazy year for me and sneakers so I'll live with it and make these part of the daily rotation. Happy New Year NT and be safe this evening!

Back
Top Bottom