Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

The one I saw was a redditor from New Zealand he got lucky at a footlocker and made a few posts over there

cqofiwyfbqh41.jpg

Did anybody read the sole collector news regarding Kobe stuff being auctioned off at Goldin Auctions? Amongst them is also his first NBA Championship ring that he gifted his mother, so I am assuming that his parents are auctioning off Kobe items that they own? Years back Kobe stopped his parents from doing so, I am sure you all remember and only 4 pieces were auctioned off. If this is true then I am a loss for words!

Did anybody read the sole collector news regarding Kobe stuff being auctioned off at Goldin Auctions? Amongst them is also his first NBA Championship ring that he gifted his mother, so I am assuming that his parents are auctioning off Kobe items that they own? Years back Kobe stopped his parents from doing so, I am sure you all remember and only 4 pieces were auctioned off. If this is true then I am a loss for words!

I thought it was just the sneakers.

End of the day bro, maybe his parents are struggling?

the color blocking on those Laker Vs is terrible.. still gonna try n cop to trade for a pair I really want

His parents aren’t apart of this I don’t think. The stuff that’s being sold was the things they previously agreed on

His parents aren’t apart of this I don’t think. The stuff that’s being sold was the things they previously agreed on

the issue with his parents was in 2015 or 2016? Somewhere on the web is a news report about that. They agreed on 4 jerseys back then I believe, but this is a whole nother level. Anyways I hope some die hard Laker fans from LA win most of the stuff!

For the preachy scared folk..... ya know ya could do things differently after all this if you truly cared about getting sick. Lose weight.... get your cardiovascular health up..... Besides the elderly, another of fat people (body positive) with respiratory issues passing away. I say try not to be one of them. If I were fat, this situation would be a wake up call.
Get your health right if you actually care about the likelihood of getting this. I haven't seen a mass of fit people dying.....

Wrong thread but still...might be the most ignorant thing I've ever read on NT. Get your fat shaming bs out of here. Man, I feel bad for you if you have to go out of your way to disparage people for being overweight as if that's the same as them not valuing their own lives. Your idea of "fit" is vapid and stupid. There's 5 year old kids dying from this, people who are "model thin" but happen to have lupus or asthma or pneumonia in the past. You haven't seen "a mass of fit people" dying because your *** is on the couch. I have friends in hospitals everyday dealing with this **** and you're talking some insensitive B.S. that really just reflects that you got some deep insecurity going on.

Nike will never just give customers want they want...bet those Bruce Lee 2.0s will be impossible to get too

Back
Top Bottom