Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Pass for me on those big stages when they do drop.

I still can’t find a pair of chaos for a decent price. I should have bought that size 11 at my local FTL and somehow traded it or sold em to buy my 11.5.

I do hope big stages drop August, would mean we should see more 5’s drop.

Miles Simon, one of the Lakers assistant coaches, said on his instagram that those half and halfs were dropping soon. Seems like there's enough smoke to think there's probably a fire down there somewhere.

Didn’t Nike confirm with bleacher report kicks confirm with Nike that they’re coming in August when Nice Kicks was advertising July 1st for the Bog Stages?

Didn’t Nike confirm with bleacher report kicks confirm with Nike that they’re coming in August when Nice Kicks was advertising July 1st for the Bog Stages?

the negative Nancy’s don’t wanna believe it 🤣🤣🤣

Right. If new colorways of Jordan 14s are selling out, these are gonna be extremely tough to get. Hope the footsites get their act together by then, they are getting decimated by bots. Can't even get a page to load legitimately.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
163AC22D-722A-4109-8B16-B0B5BEBF30E6.png

so it begins.......

23penny been soild but this some disrespectful as ****. Especially if he’s the first to have them. He’s gonna set the market and hype

I was thinking the same thing. 23Penny used to be a go-to. I know times are different but damn.

The way Nike should do it if they really cared. Do them to order... but they won’t. We all put in our order for our size and they make it in demand kinda like Nike ID. They would be a 6 week or so shipment. Only way to beat these idiot resellers.

Back
Top Bottom