Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

It’s crazy how heel cushioning is all is being taken out of “upper tier” basketball shoes, let alone ones remade to allegedly be an upgrade from the original shoes...Even older Nike‘s/Jordan’s would have heel Air if no Zoom. I was initially hype to get the Kobe 4’s and 5’s but it’s absurd and ridiculous to charge $180 and have no damn heel cushioning minus foam. So I haven’t bought either. Disappointed but no regrets.

So in celebration of the return of the Kobe V this week I decided to pull out every Kobe V that I own for a picture :nthat:

Long live the Kobe V 🐍🐍🐍
1474DA4F-A68D-408E-A97A-7A6233E6511F.jpeg
DB1C309F-1E34-4AD7-B236-9CF458C54405.jpeg

They’re definitely still available. Just had a friend complete the challenge and linked for me. Almost immediately had an inbox alert.
So if i have a friend do it how does he link me ?

And will i be able to buy from my app once he does ?

So in celebration of the return of the Kobe V this week I decided to pull out every Kobe V that I own for a picture :nthat:

Long live the Kobe V 🐍🐍🐍
1474DA4F-A68D-408E-A97A-7A6233E6511F.jpeg
DB1C309F-1E34-4AD7-B236-9CF458C54405.jpeg

what are the ones to the right of the lower merions on the table?

Size 9 2k20 Chaos on GOAT app for $355(lowest of all sizes). If it was better than the OG pair I would cop since I have $20 off to apply to it.
Someone size 9 looking might be best price right now.

It’s crazy how heel cushioning is all is being taken out of “upper tier” basketball shoes, let alone ones remade to allegedly be an upgrade from the original shoes...Even older Nike‘s/Jordan’s would have heel Air if no Zoom. I was initially hype to get the Kobe 4’s and 5’s but it’s absurd and ridiculous to charge $180 and have no damn heel cushioning minus foam. So I haven’t bought either. Disappointed but no regrets.

Heel cushioning is trash imo, basketball for the most part is played on the balls of the feet and thats where I want my cushioning

heel cushioning for the most part take your feet higher off the floor which messes up your proprioception

In terms of “performance” I can see why remove heel cushioning, sacrifice that extra comfort for the sake of court feel and reaction time

Someone play this video game for me :lol:

this is why the resale price on ebay was worth it to me. I didnt have to buy the game and any subsequent microtransactions, nor did i have to waste my time

that 25% off coupon came quite in handy too.

Back
Top Bottom