Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Yeah, Nike could have released his retirement shirt again. I already have this shirt too still is :nthat:

kobe-bryant-black-mamba-air-force-1c_native_1600.jpg

kobe-bryant-black-mamba-air-force-1g_native_1600.jpg

Nike could have dropped a T shirt today and we’d be more at ease with the shoe situation. Anything to celebrate the day would have made this all better. Botched.

they just recently began the week window to preorder. not even a month ago they were having these issues.

Because it just recently began with the turtles figures. They listened to the fans and did something about it... quick!

56 and 58 left
Damn. I was checking for this all day. Did they have all sizes available? Anyways Nike already shipped the Lakers pair From earlier. Really wish it had a black outsole.

What im thinking
what if pack has 2 shoes .
Make a deal with a fellow Nt'er .
And half the retail price of the pack and split the pack.
So more people have the ownership of the protro 5 undftd.

Damn. I was checking for this all day. Did they have all sizes available? Anyways Nike already shipped the Lakers pair From earlier. Really wish it had a black outsole.

I was refreshing constantly around game time just incase. I had to have caught it within 30 seconds of being loaded and only 56 and 58 were left

9 elite was impossible expect for Orange an green pairs
Limited ones were hard to get if I recall correctly but I was able to get the Brave Blue(4 pairs), BHM (2 pairs), Showtime(2 pairs), Moonwalk (2 pairs) and University Red (2 pairs). Was even able to get some on discount.

What is the secret to SNKRS? Speed or pure luck? I've tried submitting right away, waiting a couple of minutes... all Ls.

I wish they would go back to doing a draw for 10 or 15 min like they used to and then do randomly from the pool on entries.

What is the secret to SNKRS? Speed or pure luck? I've tried submitting right away, waiting a couple of minutes... all Ls.

I wish they would go back to doing a draw for 10 or 15 min like they used to and then do randomly from the pool on entries.
I think for both of these releases a draw would’ve definitely been better. Somewhat more of chance.

Back
Top Bottom