Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Got my 5 Rings from Nike Korea. The production date on these is 04/29/20 if anyone was wondering. These are a beauty :pimp::pimp:. Hope everyone eats on RD.

Attachments

• Kobe 5.jpg
    Kobe 5.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 631
I really wanted the “5x champ” colorway but don’t wanna spend $400, and I feel like ima catch another L on snkrs..I just bought the “big stage/parade” and can’t wait to try them out. I have been balling in Kobe 1 protros outdoors.

Just wanted to throw out there to anyone gunning for OGs that they hold 100% fine. Most you may need is a rubber restoration yet that aside with a reglue they hold up perfectly. Only recommendation those aside is to treat the upper with some rubber revival or UV conditioner to keep its flexibility.

I have all of my og V’s and no issues at all.

Got my 5 Rings from Nike Korea. The production date on these is 04/29/20 if anyone was wondering. These are a beauty :pimp::pimp:. Hope everyone eats on RD.

that production date is good to know. Hopefully Nike made more pairs. While I’m not a big fan like most on this colorway, I hope everyone who really wants them gets them and that this means more pairs of the BL colorways.

Last edited:
Prices slowly going up on 5x and now 5 rings went up a little more too. As someone mentioned earlier, prices will jump back up after Lakers win it all.

in case they loose, will prices drop? LOL

in 06 the Heat were down 0-2 and then Dwyane Wade become untouchable for 4 games, so maybe Jimmy Butler will go through the same transformation?

Already own 3 pairs of 5s and I think it's time tone down until the BL 5 lol. Might have to get the 5x champ for my little bro's birthday later this year

Last edited:
5 rings are everywhere in asia. I was able to get my friends for only under $50 retail. 5x champ are different story tho. They seemed to be going up a bit.

I’m thinking of doubling up on 5 rings.If the lakers win the chip. These prices will sky rocket imo

Back
Top Bottom