Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

My homie tells me her screen went straight to sold out, while I’m pending for both. She finally gets in, and gets an instant purchase, wtf.

Member when the Kobe Vs could be had at outlets and on websites similar to Zappos for like $70. Cant remember exact site but they had draft days, all the schools except duke and tbs. Miss those days.

Nothing but Ls... this year has been horrible for me when it comes to releases.... and I’ve never resold anything... everything I’ve ever copped was for the toes.... smh wish a little luck went my way especially on my grails...

On to the Grinches, preparing myself for more disappointment :rofl:
I’ve pretty much given up tbh

I’ll enter on SNKRS but since they aren’t doing normal releases in stores it’s pointless. Can’t even put in “work” like the idiots like to say

If you thought that these were hard to get you can forget the Grinch's. Almost anyone that wants a pair will be paying resale and I'm guessing instead of $300 it will be closer to $600 or more. Another og pair that I have but at least the shape of the protros for those look just like the og. They were almost impossible to get on ndc when they originally released.

grinches will be had retail or otherwise. Might even bite the bullet before the official release, before they shoot up like these

Most definitely wanted these, but since most gyms are closed my way that kinda softens the blow. This weekend I saw the BL regular going to about $300 on StockX and got pretty close to pulling the trigger but didn't. Have the Chaos, 5 rings, EYBL and Undefeateds...would rather have the ones that Kobe himself wore so might be willing to trade/sell my pairs for this release.

Hopefully These Go The Way Of The 5 Rings When All's Said And Done :smh:

Don't Jinx Us On Grinches My Dudes! :lol: Seems Like Getting Em That First Time Is Going To Have Been Easier Than What We've Got Coming Down The Pipeline For These Protro's >D

Last edited:
Wow I can’t believe I actually hit! first Kobe W this year after a million raffles and SNKRS attempts. :pimp:
Really the only colorway I had to have this year. I was fully prepared to pay resell too. :smh:
1E406318-549A-48D1-99E1-7FE356CB3911.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom