Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I think you’re underestimating the alt pair, for me the fact that they are way less common than the OG - which are turning up everywhere on court and far more dime a dozen.. Don’t get me wrong, they’re needed and the OG, no question. And the alt color blocking isn’t my favorite, but still, they feel more elusive
I felt the color blocking was A1

No one selling OG BL for the low for under $300

barely any pairs locally

I’d love to pay $250 for a size 11
Facts. It's funny cuz it's still a few of my sz 11.5s out there and those ones been posted for weeks but sellers never budged on price.. like 350s and 400... smh

Straight on feet after getting them in
AE2F841B-AE5E-4CB5-9ED2-F122772D25E9.jpeg

Yes but if you're a wide footer it's necessary. They make performance so narrow.

I have a regular size foot and wear size 10 in all my Kobe’s. The Kobe 5 undefeateds fit perfect but the other 5 Protros are super tight.

I have a regular size foot and wear size 10 in all my Kobe’s. The Kobe 5 undefeateds fit perfect but the other 5 Protros are super tight.

No dead space in the toe box. Heel has extra room but even if I used them for ball it wouldn’t be an issue.

I wear 10 in all my kobes OG or protro. Kobe V may seem tight at first but if you actually play in them. They break in right away

Hopefully they Bruce Lee’s price goes down after the grinches release. They’ve been steadily going up to almost $300 pre taxes/fees/shipping. Hoping I can get a pair of the og colorway and alts for $250

I don't understand the Alts slander. Yes, they're a white based shoe so that'll show stains more. But I'm only really worried about the heel. If you clean your shoes regularly, the soles shouldn't be an issue. Plus most gyms have free towels. Wipe them down with a damp towel after each hoop session and you're good. I stomp and swipe my feet on the damp towels like NBA players do when they check-in off the bench lol. Cleans the soles and leaves them nice a grippy for your next sesh.

OGs >>> Alts but the Alts are still beautiful. Just wish they made that strip on the heel red instead of del sol.

Back
Top Bottom