Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

StockX sooo slow right now. I ordered my BLs on 11/30, arrived at SX on 12/2 from seller, and just shipped out to me today 16 days later.

53F2D4AF-9CE2-4885-ADE0-D3F544174C90.jpeg

I ordered a pair on the 18th and the seller just shipped them out today. My estimated arrival date is 12/30-1/11. I'm sure they won't arrive until the latter part of that estimate.

I ordered a pair of BL’s from Stock X for my homie and his paid got here in about a week from Hong Kong. EST. Delivery was said to be 12/30.

I'm sure this will be an unpopular opinion, but I prefer the protros to the OGs. Chaos V is my favorite Kobe of all time, easy, and I like the new ones better (and I had a lot of OGs). The shape is sleeker, the slightly smaller swooshes look better and sleeker, and I even enjoy the cushioning more than I did in the OGs.

glad im not the only one, the cushioning on these is so much better than the ogs. Specifically with the Chaos V, the brighter green makes the shoe so much better than the OG imo.

I’m still on the hunt for Chaos. Size 11.5 if anyone has an extra pair to let go.

I’ll get my pair soon.

I'm sure this will be an unpopular opinion, but I prefer the protros to the OGs. Chaos V is my favorite Kobe of all time, easy, and I like the new ones better (and I had a lot of OGs). The shape is sleeker, the slightly smaller swooshes look better and sleeker, and I even enjoy the cushioning more than I did in the OGs.
Agreed. Sometimes the OGs aren’t always better.

Same, I kept refreshing and praying but if you don't get sent the notification from SNKRS its a L.

Bro SNKRS ain’t even loading.....

I didn’t even see anyone tweet about the kobe notification last night or today

hopefully this kills resale on all them

not enough access pairs to really affect aftermarket price. Honestly just want the grinches for the rest of the year

Smh I wish I never knew about this, would have been better off not knowing there was access today. Now I feel I got an L with no chance.

Atleast I have two pairs of Bruce Lee’s on the way. Sucks they’re both resale, but I couldn’t help myself after L’s all year on Kobe’s except EYBL’s.

Now I need a double of Grinches and I’m good for the year and for a bit. No cop January unless it’s a pair of Chaos, hopefully for a good price.

Back
Top Bottom