Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

^ The Monk PE's are amongst my favs! If I'm not mistaken he rocked this pair last season too.

The teal & black colorblocking on the V's is just :wow:

Almost UNDS these yesterday but then I changed my mind last minute lol
384E1755-5F79-4B1A-A8FE-6E00E7F6F109.jpeg

The only Grey kicks that matter to me today. Finally acquired them after searching and searching and trying to find a deal of my liking. No seller caved so had to just bite the bullet being my size is scarce out there. Finally got my Kobe Vs to hoop in! Anxiously waiting for courts to open back up.

20210220_152648.jpg

Last edited:
The only Grey kicks that matter to me today. Finally acquired them after searching and searching and trying to find a deal of my liking. No seller caved so had to just bite the bullet being my size is scarce out there. Finally got my Kobe Vs to hoop in! Anxiously waiting for courts to open back up.

20210220_152648.jpg
Congrats on securing a pair. You say rare so I'm wondering, are you a 12.5 like me?

Congrats on securing a pair. You say rare so I'm wondering, are you a 12.5 like me?
Whats up man. You see my guy Djoker got his 18! Yea I'm an 11.5. Ended up paying 300. The guy I got it from had ot for 280 for the longest and didnt want to go lower... so hit him up last week and he said it's now 320... the usual price hike as time goes by. But he did come down to 280. Been checking Offer up and Facebook MP and there were 11.5s for 260..280... hit up the sellers which took alot of work and they said they actually sold them a while ago but didnt update the post smh

Yeah, I saw that. The dude dominated, as was to be expected. I have pretty much given up on all Kobe V Protros that I'm missing unless someone sends a message my way. I rarely even see my size listed.

I purchased those nike red laces (save lives) for $19 shipped thru ebay for my BLs and it'll be here by friday. Sold some random shoes laying around and i'm tempted to pickup another pair of BLs that pop up locally for a decent price... >D

Caved and got the BLs for $305 on stockx before fees and shipping. More that what I wanted to pay for but always loved the color way. I can finally say I’m done with the 5s.

For a while the Chaos pair was my go to hoop shoe, switched it up for a while to give ‘em a break and now I notice the heel cushlon more than ever. Not trying to criticize the shoe because I still enjoy playing in them but does anyone feel like it’s unusually soft? I don’t remember them feeling so spongy like out the box

For a while the Chaos pair was my go to hoop shoe, switched it up for a while to give ‘em a break and now I notice the heel cushlon more than ever. Not trying to criticize the shoe because I still enjoy playing in them but does anyone feel like it’s unusually soft? I don’t remember them feeling so spongy like out the box
I got the Chaos through SNKRS and I immediately noticed how mushy the heel was without the Zoom. It became an issue on curl cuts or curling off a screen and my Achilles would get really sore so I had to stop playing in them. I can't walk in them for more than three miles or my Achilles will start to feel really sore. Sadly, when that happened, I immediately put on a pair of ZKVIs and the pain went away after about a minute.

saving mine for the parade.... whenever that day comes :lol:
Things are slowly starting to open up here in Vegas, last I heard T-Mobile will have 30% capacity for Golden Knights games for hockey.... yay! I won’t be going.... not until I get my vax....

I got the Chaos through SNKRS and I immediately noticed how mushy the heel was without the Zoom. It became an issue on curl cuts or curling off a screen and my Achilles would get really sore so I had to stop playing in them. I can't walk in them for more than three miles or my Achilles will start to feel really sore. Sadly, when that happened, I immediately put on a pair of ZKVIs and the pain went away after about a minute.
Wow yeah that’s crazy bro, and kinda scary too. Definitely casual only for you if that's the case, Achilles injuries are nothing to mess around with.

I remember seeing the tech specs and being disappointed that there was no heel zoom but when I got them the compression in the foam felt springy so it was whatever. Now I notice it more when just walking around, the foam compresses and then kind of slowly expands...very boost like, but less dense. Just an observation, but good to know I'm not tripping lol and others have noticed this as well.

Wow yeah that’s crazy bro, and kinda scary too. Definitely casual only for you if that's the case, Achilles injuries are nothing to mess around with.

I remember seeing the tech specs and being disappointed that there was no heel zoom but when I got them the compression in the foam felt springy so it was whatever. Now I notice it more when just walking around, the foam compresses and then kind of slowly expands...very boost like, but less dense. Just an observation, but good to know I'm not tripping lol and others have noticed this as well.
Yeah, that pain hasn't happened in any other shoe so that's why I stay away. I was very disappointed by the lack of heel Zoom too as that's usually something that I enjoy. I'm sure this model is good for many people, other than me. I'm also a heavy guy that plays as a guard so my shoes take a beating. :lol:

Only an issue for that colorway. Good thing it’s one of the worst 😂
I actually like them... they grew on me. Was gonna go only for hooping but after seeing them in person.... and with the iridescent effect... changing my mind.... which means ima go for the eybls for my pair to hoop in. See some decent prices... hopefully can get a good deal

Back
Top Bottom