Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Tempted to go for it just to try. But I also got the spalding HoF ball already in the display case and not sure if having two HoF themed kobe balls is overkill.
If you won the shoes and can get the ball as well then yeah but not having the shoes and only the ball I'd pass.

FWIW

345C00CF-1896-4D24-837A-4C5EB64A415C.jpeg

To be fair... I wanted them as I wanted all the kobes... but after not getting them... I was like I'm good... and I didnt try to seek them out like I did with the Derozens and ALTs later on

I'll try but going to be fully booked fasho. Going to try on WiFi this time since always getting errors otherwise

I'll try but going to be fully booked fasho. Going to try on WiFi this time since always getting errors otherwise
The last couple of passes my phone didnt update in time from coming soon to reserve. SNKRS app forever be messing up. Good luck all!

Loaded fully booked on the dot per usual. They need to fix this. I didn't say anything the 50 other times it loaded booked, but I really wanted these.

I would take the undefeated pack over these though.

1.) That’s definitely purple but can see how it looks blue.
2.) As an owner of the pack (thank you undftd) the white pair is what makes the pack not as good. Personally i’m never wearing it :lol: especially now that kobes are ending

I like the themes behind all the undefeated 5's. Incorporating a color from all the teams that passed on him, creating a hornets cw if he actually stayed, and the HoF cw with the different numbers he wore on the lakers + US team. Great concepts behind all of em. Glad I have the pack + one to display. Just need that HoF cw.

Wrong Kobe thread also, but my FTB 11's got authenticated yesterday and just waiting for it to be shipped later today.

Back
Top Bottom