Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

10.5 on ebay already...:stoneface:
Screenshot_20210512-112600_eBay.jpg

Reality is setting in. Probably took an L.

I'm a size 15 so I figured I would be latter in the day but they should be out by now.

Wish this CS rep would reply faster. She responded asking for a screnshot of the shipping issue. I replied right away with a screenshot and now back to waiting for the reply. I mean I have till tomorrow to checkout, but I wanna make sure I get the order in and not have to deal with any oos inventory bs

Wish this CS rep would reply faster. She responded asking for a screnshot of the shipping issue. I replied right away with a screenshot and now back to waiting for the reply. I mean I have till tomorrow to checkout, but I wanna make sure I get the order in and not have to deal with any oos inventory bs
What’s your shipping issue? Didn’t u just get the winning email today? Lol

Said eff it and just ordered it. We'll see what the rep says tomorrow, but for the time being, I just ordered and sent it to a family member in California. I'll probably fly up to get it in September

Man I’m usually the undefeated raffle king smh I don’t like their new format. Anyone see somebody post them getting a W for the basketball?

Man I’m usually the undefeated raffle king smh I don’t like their new format. Anyone see somebody post them getting a W for the basketball?
I haven't seen or heard anything about the basketball w. Leads me to believe that today was mainly working on getting the invoices out for the shoes. They're giving till 9pm tomorrow to complete the invoice or it will be forfeited. Just a heads up for those that haven't gotten any w emails yet. More could go out if those invoices go unpaid or they have to cancel some orders due to multiple orders with same info.

Yea didnt see any 11.5 wins here. I thought I would be favored with good juju with actually attending the ceremony but wasnt the case. Bummed about that

Back
Top Bottom