Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Finally took these out for a spin.

20210514_084306.jpg
Tomorrow mine break out for the ceremony. Still waiting on an email for the HOFs...uggghh

Even if you didnt hit, so many pairs and people are undercutting hard on stockx and only a matter of time when prices hit 300ish on all sizes
Exactly! I’m glad people don’t like gold shoes lol. I’m trying SNKRS and if I miss out I’ll grab a pair off eBay probably anything under $400 I’m cool with

Snkrs made everything a draw like they did y’all a favor... it’s just cause they get bashed after every single release that they did that.

Snkrs made everything a draw like they did y’all a favor... it’s just cause they get bashed after every single release that they did that.
Only thing better about the draw is i know when i took an L.

Instead of pending forever.

Also i hate that size 12+ are the money sizes now like who decided that AOAS

The money size def trended to bigger sizes, because 8, 8.5 and 9 were gold.... but I see my size 8.5 hit for wayyyyyy less than those bigger sizes and I’m ecstatically happy.

Wasn't the reason behind size 8's being the money size because of "Asian's buying up the market"?

Reasoning was always goofy to me, but cats took it and ran with it.

I guess they stopped buying shoes :rolleyes

Wasn't the reason behind size 8's being the money size because of "Asian's buying up the market"?

U better hope ur guy dont see this post and get buck again lololol. That rationale never made sense though.

Nah the only reason for this is demand... the supply of 8,8.5, and 9 are far less than the bigger sizes.. most stores when they get a size run of a sneaker receive less 8 and 8.5 and 9 than most of the other sizes, therefore triggering a demand for it because 8.5 is a pretty common size...

I heard that reasoning and never agreed with it.

I just always thought those were common sizes and their was more demand for them 9-10.5

Also, any sneaker looks exactly the way it was intended to look in those sizes, when you get to the bigger sizes shoes just look stupid as f....

I heard that reasoning and never agreed with it.

I just always thought those were common sizes and their was more demand for them 9-10.5

which is why a lot of stores just went with ordering more quantity in the bigger sizes that you said above, leaving us guys in the cold..

Back
Top Bottom