Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I tired just for s**** and hit. Don't even wear kobes.
Screenshot_20210515-090325_SNKRS.jpg
This will be your first!

MOTHERFOCK NIKE. Yeah imbitter after taking L's on every pair Kobe's that has dropped the last 12 months and I witnessed his entire career and I'm about as die hard a Lakers and Kobe fan as they get.

And at 45, I'm too old for their stupid app games. Same thing with FTL App and GOAT and the kids who run these companies. They can all choke on a roBot

Botters, I'll tell you what my Pops used to tell me when he was alive.. .Can you eat your shoes when your money and credit run out?!? LOL

Real estate & Fly women realtors > shoes all muthafk'n day long

Good thing I dont lose sleep over this BS

Now back to work. Like Kobe.

Last edited:
MOTHERFOCK NIKE. Yeah imbitter after taking L's on every pair Kobe's that has dropped the last 12 months and I witnessed his entire career and I'm about as die hard a Lakers and Kobe fan as they get.

And at 45, I'm too old for their stupid app games. Same thing with FTL App and GOAT and the kids who run these companies. Fock em all and their 50K a year jobs.

Botters, I'll tell you what my Pops used to tell me when he was alive.. .Can you eat your shoes when your money and credit run out?!? LOL

Good thing I have a great career and I dont lose sleep over this BS

You should have been too old for that rant

And at 45, I'm too old for their stupid app games. Same thing with FTL App and GOAT and the kids who run these companies. Fock em all and their 50K a year jobs.

Amen

Weird flex, but ok

On my phone it was first listed as a Draw then they switched it to LEO - which totally messed up people who thought they had time to enter.
On my brother's phone it was a Draw but payment wouldn't process. Then logging out and logging back in, it was still a Draw with only two sizes available. What kinda sh** is going on with SNKRS man. :smh:

She treats me like a teen.

Attachments

• 372207EF-1C4B-4E12-BCA6-915A58AA6E26.png
    372207EF-1C4B-4E12-BCA6-915A58AA6E26.png
    593.8 KB · Views: 409
Back
Top Bottom