Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

3 rounds of nothing at this point. Thought I might get something considering how much bread I've spent with them in the last year. I guess its not over until they say it is. I love that these shops are doing so much to stop bots (AMM, UNION. Concepts), but I still rarely hit regardless 🤷‍♂️.

Damn ... 4 entries and nothing .... any one with a 8.5 want to help me complete my collection let me know ... resell once again for ya boy :emoji_disappointed:

Damn ... 4 entries and nothing .... any one with a 8.5 want to help me complete my collection let me know ... resell once again for ya boy :emoji_disappointed:

Be patient, our size is already somewhat reasonable but I think it’ll drop more once third wave/SNKRS pairs come in

pulled the trigger and paid resale. kobes are not that bad resale wise compared to other hyped kicks.

but at this point I just miss getting Kobe's for retail.

still hoping undefeated comes thru

1621178033116.png

No email from undftd. Resale about $450 for my size.

Nike could've easily made 500K pairs but no, they believe the Kobe brand still needs hype.

Sticking to my guns though, Never giving bot infested StockX or GOAT my money, even if price were only 100 above retail

I know there are a lot of fakes out there, but are you guys saying there are fakes for the HOF pair? I haven’t seen it yet.

4C8E7CE5-E0B6-4B64-AB0C-C0A54A72CC93.png

seller has full size run selling for $500+

seller is also accepting bulk orders

lol

Last edited:
BBAF3E63-6CB5-4679-9BF7-E3CDDCF27751.png

Who is giving all
These resellers this crazy money for a shoe Kobe never wore? 11.5 and up “besides 12” is a complete joke and u got peeps paying those crazy prices

Damn those look pretty good. Usually the material in the back by the lateral ankle is a bit folded and are not straight but these look legit.
even the fade on the midsole looks good. Thanks for the heads up

thats because that is one of the original leaked photo of the HoF back in 2020 lol, its not a recent photo of fakes

1621187661486.png

Back
Top Bottom