Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

You should probably get them soon.

At the prices they’re selling for now, sellers only making $40-50 after fees and before cash out. I’d be surprised or confused if they were willing to go lower. If you bought any lower I feel like you’re wandering into flaky seller territory.

I think on SX you might be able to get 290, maybe 280 over the next couple of days. But I feel like sometimes it’s better to pay a little bit more just to make the seller a little happy so they don’t change their minds lol.

I’m a little confused why people are selling now instead of later when no more Kobe’s drop and everything goes up, especially these. Maybe because they’re surprised by a combination of the number of people who hit and the number of people offloading their pairs right now.
Sounding like a true reseller at the end lol

Sounding like a true reseller at the end lol

Lmao I could see that. But nah … I barely buy sneakers anymore, let alone resell. Just thinking through the fundamentals hahah. If anything I’m a frequent victim of resellers since my raffle and “got ‘em” % is straight basura.

Had to pay $430 all in for black mamba 4s. That hurt but I always wanted them and missed out on both drops and the near retail resale but felt like I had no choice after the Nike break up news. As an LA 90s kid I had to get these hall of fames too if I got lucky enough to hit.

If I was a reseller, I’d feel super weird trying to make money off Kobe’s right now. Even if you’re a reseller there’s got to be some rules to this. Let Kobe fans have their merch.

Last edited:
Did UNDFTD release a Nike Hoodie together with the HoF pair or is that the hoodie, which was released about 3 years ago?

Finally a decent pic, yall android boys sit over there

Lol, no. :smile:

51194259788_6cefc54567_b.jpg

51193337387_a01cd793f6_b.jpg

51194066256_18260d5f9c_b.jpg

Just kidding around, kilroythedon kilroythedon :lol:

My first purchase in 5.5 months!

Okay, I need two people to each give me their only one black lace from their Big Stage 5 Protros, pls.

Last edited:
I’m still holding out for more of a dip on a size 9. Price has been steadily trending down with the bonus of that there are not a lot of bidders. Seeing not a lot of bidders causes some resellers to panic flip. I’m copping soon, but not quite yet
E1FE8C19-942A-469C-95DE-66ECAE79E4D4.png

Trash resellers keep trying to gouge us.

These really aren't moving on the secondary market.

Hoping to score a 2nd pair so I can beat the hell out of these...

why can’t the other colors and size 12 and up drop like this

would love to pick up both bruce lees for cheap

Back
Top Bottom