Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Bought a used pair off eBay and its missing one of the gold laces (came with 2 purple, 1 gold). Seller is going to ship me the other set of gold laces lol.
A1124916-DEFD-48CC-A468-635862DCFA42.jpeg

Last edited:
Good afternoon guys. So I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that I was swindled. Tried to get a pair of Eybls from offer up.

Please stay away from the account Malik Thomas if something you looking for and that name is the user. I try my best to try to vet folks and didnt do a good job here. Some of listings items are held by an individual that isnt african american.... looks to be white. But the user name is Malik.... ain't no white guy named Malik. Should've caught that immediately but the profile pic looks to be a black guy. 205 bucks gone

Good afternoon guys. So I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that I was swindled. Tried to get a pair of Eybls from offer up.

Please stay away from the account Malik Thomas if something you looking for and that name is the user. I try my best to try to vet folks and didnt do a good job here. Some of listings items are held by an individual that isnt african american.... looks to be white. But the user name is Malik.... ain't no white guy named Malik. Should've caught that immediately but the profile pic looks to be a black guy. 205 bucks gone
OMG thank you! Was looking at that listing a few days ago.

bro $205 should of been a huge red flag lol

My pair just came in the mail and I love them. They look better in person. I need them in 11.5 though. 😪

Attachments

• 4775300E-A9F2-414F-B4E7-A9EAD3590D1F.jpeg
    4775300E-A9F2-414F-B4E7-A9EAD3590D1F.jpeg
    414.7 KB · Views: 204

What happened? Were they fake? Did they not ship?

What happened? Were they fake? Did they not ship?
Pics were official... even sent more when I gave my number. And yes was supposed to message me with shipping info yesterday evening and nothing. I've texted and even called.... and it now said number no longer in service. Had a buddy inquire to and he told him they available..smfh

Pics were official... even sent more when I gave my number. And yes was supposed to message me with shipping info yesterday evening and nothing. I've texted and even called.... and it now said number no longer in service. Had a buddy inquire to and he told him they available..smfh
Damn that sucks man. Can’t you file a claim with offer up?

A good #TBT photo. Still remember entering the Nike Vault contest, calling them up and telling them who the artist was for those Kobe Murals at the store... not to mention I was placed #5 in line. Stupid of me not to cop both shoes but I was a broke college grad and I liked the aways more... I still have them to this day.

72562_723042984173_7354832_n.jpg

120284639_3315221551897176_669576518960586821_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom