Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I will say I’ve been keeping mine on ice because I wasn’t sure this would ever happen.

Now the deal is back on I’m more inclined to break the seal and UNDS

I’m not sure if ppl thought Nike wasn’t going to do the deal. More so if Vanessa was going to do the deal. She was pretty upset with the mambacita pair getting out before ot was even supposed to.

All I know is I need some Kobe’s, and hope they produce them in bigger numbers.

Best negotiating strategy is to walk away.

Nike is about money at the end of the day and Ain no way they were going to miss out on the infinite money glitch Kobe’s will be for the foreseeable future.

The demand for Kobe’s is way greater than the supply right now. (I can argue some of that is artificial and due to resellers buying and holding pairs but nevertheless)

Paul Millsap
1648276332960.png

Royce O'Neale
1648276407892.png

It's more for the old heads on here who remember my old collection photos. I was a psycho and had 40+ pairs of 8s
I remember just joining NT around that time after just getting back into sneakers. Those collection of 8 pics were wild but I was low key jealous because I only had one at the time lol.

I think I topped out at around 30 pairs of Vs. I’ll dig the old collection pic out. I remember pulling them all out and taking a pic and then realizing I forgot the Think Pink V’s :lol:

Six pairs, that's cute >D
It's more for the old heads on here who remember my old collection photos. I was a psycho and had 40+ pairs of 8s
Hey hey hey. I only had 5 lol

6 pairs of any Kobe model and I'd be more than happy, let alone 8's. I've never even owned a pair of 8's, and would love to get a Protro just to feel them on feet.

40+ pairs?! Wow! If you find some old collection photos do post...

6 pairs of any Kobe model and I'd be more than happy, let alone 8's. I've never even owned a pair of 8's, and would love to get a Protro just to feel them on feet.

40+ pairs?! Wow! If you find some old collection photos do post...

This was the only one I could find that was still floating around NT:

full

I want a Kobe 6 blue glass retro. I had those when I played JV in high school.

They gotta change the nickname of that shoe though, especially on Stockx.

8s had the most annoying squeak from the drop in midsole. Plus the lunar bottoming out too quick. I fell in love w/the 8 right away and wound up with like 8 pairs but then I realized the issues and ended up getting rid of them all. I just have one Nike ID pair that I’ve never worn

Back
Top Bottom