Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Yeah an Undefeated collab is a safe bet for the 5’s...

They better come with more releases than they did for the 4’s...

Played in the chaos today....5 > 4 all day
Cushioning 5 > 4
Traction 4 > 5
Fit/support/all that stuff depends on the individual

Personally I still prefer the 4s but haven't balled that much in the 5s yet because the damn chaos's are too nice looking! :nthat:

Did they buff the traction on this protro? Cause the OG 5 was a hands down better show than the OG 4 everywhere but traction

One of the best basketball shoes ever. Had to double up.

IMG_7702.JPG

I have 3 pairs and I have zero regrets. I forgot I need to take the paper out the boxes so I appreciate the reminder y'all.

Need a laker colorway (any one of them will do- home, away, POP, whatever), del sols, Black Big Stage, Inlines, Dark knights, and All Stars.

Will buy any and all. Couldnt get myself to get the chaos, not my thing. Not a big bruce lee colorway fan either.

So this was the only ****ing shoe I wanted all year besides the bred 11s which I had no problem doubling up on but I struck out on snkrs last week and I caved in and copped a pair on stock x for 240 first time I used that service. I ended up selling a bunch of kicks that I either really didn't like or want so now i got like 6 bills for some grails not sure yet what I'm gonna get but here are these bad boys. Also won like 3200 on fantasy football (Lamar n Mcaff based gods) so I got a lot of money to cop some kicks lol
20200115_202132.jpg

Honestly I wanted those 2k joints so bad but I saw em on person at the mall other day they dope as **** but I like the og chaos better the grey makes them seen well bland idk I would love a pair but boy but not for what these resellers want **** outta here

Dark Knights, big stage, bruce Lee, lower merion, whatever those silver/black/red ones were, and a laker cw....at least 1 of those plzzzz

These...never got to own 5s so I want them all lol these were the cws I stared at the most thru the fooataction window lol

Attachments

• NZKVGreyBred1.jpg
    NZKVGreyBred1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 123
Back
Top Bottom