Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I made these about 6 years ago. I just wanted to see how they looked on him.
comeon-pose-wjokers-WM.jpg
jail-seat-wjokers-WM.jpg
lookingup-pose-wjokers-WM.jpg

Kobe fam. I’ve been out of the loop. Are there any other Protro V colorways confirmed? Thanks

Smh Australia not even getting them

Yeah, I just checked Nike Phillipines, Singapore and Malaysia all released yesterday via Sneakrs but sold out. Nothing on the Australian NDC site (or Australian footlocker site).

Trying to double up on these it's one of my favorite kobes all time but I'll be happy with one pair tomorrow. My local FTL ain't getting them so it's online or bust for me. Best of luck to those who want. This is the way....

Houston is only getting them at 3 stores... Was going to wait it out, for a sale, but prob won’t happen...

Yeah, I just checked Nike Phillipines, Singapore and Malaysia all released yesterday via Sneakrs but sold out. Nothing on the Australian NDC site (or Australian footlocker site).
It’s BS man i skip the IV for these smh

Told y’all these gonna be limited

watch Nike make us wait til summer to get another coloready like they basically did with the IV too

Definitely not worth the retail price. Kyrie V/VI both featured zoom turbo and retailed for $130. Then If you think that we are paying the extra 50 for the the flywire tech....nike improved it and still use it in some of their running shoes that retail from $90-120.. Then the ”inflation” excuse doesn't work When I can get Nike shoes with similar material/cushion for lower prices.
1577995137303.jpeg

These are the pegasus 33-35 midsole.
What is worth the retail price these days?

Unfortunately you’re in the wrong hobby if you think signature basketball shoes should be priced fairly.

Told y’all these gonna be limited

watch Nike make us wait til summer to get another coloready like they basically did with the IV too

I’m not saying limited but they Know where to push Kobe’s and where not to sell them

i live next to Boston, i haven’t seen any protros in any retailers 1 or 4

had to makeall my cops online and I see west coast outlets getting all the protros, I feel like it’s more regional than anything

Definitely not worth the retail price. Kyrie V/VI both featured zoom turbo and retailed for $130. Then If you think that we are paying the extra 50 for the the flywire tech....nike improved it and still use it in some of their running shoes that retail from $90-120.. Then the ”inflation” excuse doesn't work When I can get Nike shoes with similar material/cushion for lower prices.
1577995137303.jpeg

These are the pegasus 33-35 midsole.

And as I said before; there’s no heel zoom on these so how is it really an improvement? It’s better than nothing and I am glad that they are out again but the og’s definitely look better.

What is worth the retail price these days?

Unfortunately you’re in the wrong hobby if you think signature basketball shoes should be priced fairly.
Not really a hobby for me in terms of buying a shoe just to collect. I actually buy basketball shoes to play basketball and running shoes to run in them.

I just don't think they are worth the $180 and won't pay it. I will use Military Discount tomorrow and get them for around $140. If for some reason these are excluded I will just wait till I can get them on discount. I never pay full retail for Nike Basketball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom