Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

GL to those wanting the Big Stages. Vultures are gonna be out in full force.

I don't know whether to keep playing in my Kobes or retiring all of them. Feels like I'm straight up disrespecting them by beating them up.
I'm debating the same, I might simply retire all my still DS Kobes!

GL to those wanting the Big Stages. Vultures are gonna be out in full force.

I don't know whether to keep playing in my Kobes or retiring all of them. Feels like I'm straight up disrespecting them by beating them up.
I'm debating the same, I might simply retire all my still DS Kobes!

It wouldn’t be disrespect because Kobe would want players to keep playing in his shoes to carry on his legacy on the court. We all have a little Kobe Bryant in all of us!

Watching the Raptors @ Spurs game, feels really weird to see silly entertainment segments in between quarters... Couldn't they have at least stopped those?

Sad day indeed. The 4s got me started into this "sneaker game" and most of my collection are Kobe's.

I parted with most of my collection of 4s and 5s from 2009-2010 but now I'm gonna hold on to what I have left which is my Big Stage Aways. I cannot man :smh:

Last edited:
Watching the Raptors @ Spurs game, feels really weird to see silly entertainment segments in between quarters... Couldn't they have at least stopped those?
I’m sure that they don’t want to bring the mood down any more that’s all

Man reseller are un-freaking believable you find out that an nba and basketball legend passes tragically and your first thought is to raise the price on his shoes so you can make a profit. Look around NT if your around somebody that’s raising the price on they’re listing your around the wrong set of people who’s moral compass have become greater off centered...

I really hope not but not sure about the AD/NXT line...

kind of crazy he named that line “After Death”

Last edited:
I wouldn’t feel no type of way if Nike continued his line. They have been making his products since the early 2000s.
They gotta turn this **** around. Dont give a damn what took place before this two face garbage they had better correct this ship and correct it fast. Letting this brand go out in some faint flicker would piss me off beyond belief.

Back
Top Bottom