Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

And $220 after tax is close to $240. And so on.

NewWeightyAtlanticspadefish-size_restricted.gif

I have like $800 set aside. hoping i can hit 1 retail and pay resale for the other

(

Has Nike(town) stores been doing releases during the pandemic? How are they handling them? I'm not even sure if Nike SF had the undefeated 4s or will get these.

FTL reservations are open. No stores in the Bay getting them as indoor malls are closed. SoCal stores seem to be limited now than last week when I looked. Good luck everybody. Hopefully boutiques gets them too.

big stages not releasing 100 miles near me

I assume will be the same with the other colorways

smh

Those wack *** Mamba Furys restocked on NDC. If that’s anyones style
This is Nike’s business plan at work. Higher production take down model with less tech = $$$. But we need these to sell out so Nike keeps producing the Kobes we want.

Why would a take down model have to sell out in order for Kobe retros to be produced? Genuinely asking.

Only 3 FTLs being them in LA area. Maybe most of the inventory is online. One would hope.

FTL reservations are open. No stores in the Bay getting them as indoor malls are closed. SoCal stores seem to be limited now than last week when I looked. Good luck everybody. Hopefully boutiques gets them too.
My app acts up and doesn’t let me log in to do it smh. Keeps telling me verify your email.

man NYC never gets anything.

in all seriousness, I'm surprised the HoH Harlem isn't getting these. I've been buying limited kobes there since 05'

Back
Top Bottom