Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Couldn't Nike detect bots and do something like insta-cancel/block people cheating the system? I know they won't, but i figure it's worth the inquiry...

One would think there is SOMETHING they could do. My favorite idea was a on demand order idea. Whoever wants some, gets some. 2 million people order? Oh well that's 2 million celebrating Mamba's legacy.

Anyone who has been buying sneakers for at least 5 years and claims to have never resold a shoe for over MSRP is most likely a liar. Reselling has been apart of the sneaker culture for decades now. Nothing new. (I'm guilty of it as well)

I'm not gonna sit here calling out individual people or tracking down posts just to prove a point. All I'm saying is if you took an L today, like I did, move on.

Ehh... youd say there’s a difference between an individual who flips houses without investment vs someone who sells their home, right?

Hey everyone - Blue The Great just restocked his Kobe t's and hoodies. I bought one of the hoodies when he first released and regretted not getting a T so I just did (consolation for all the L's I have and will continue to take). I can vouch for the hoodie. Quality and design are A++++

thanks I copped

I just wanted the #8 in black in my 2XL, which was OOS. I decided to size up to 3XL.

Then I regretted sizing up and saw the #24 was available in my size in black. So I ordered that too.

🤷‍♂️
Paid $10 for shipping x 2 damnit

I'm starting to learn not to judge other people's appreciation of a culture by what they have or wear. Remember Kobe's memorial in front of Staples Center earlier this year, shortly after he passed? I saw in on TV. Not a Nike Kobe in sight. No hypebeasts or sneakerheads. Just regular people wearing Vans or whatever. Those are real Kobe fans. The love of Kobe's kicks are a different thing.
Well said 👏

Anyone who has been buying sneakers for at least 5 years and claims to have never resold a shoe for over MSRP is most likely a liar. Reselling has been apart of the sneaker culture for decades now. Nothing new. (I'm guilty of it as well)

I'm not gonna sit here calling out individual people or tracking down posts just to prove a point. All I'm saying is if you took an L today, like I did, move on.
So just making sweeping generalizations as passing it off as truth?

I've been buying sneakers since 2001. I've never purchased a shoe that wasn't my size. The only time I sold a DS pair for profit was the Melo Air Jordan 2, but only after coming to conclusion that it just doesn't look good on my foot. This new breed of reseller is a different thing. Bots and speculative buying and much easier channels to sell through.

Also, how you gonna call yourself "MambaForever" and just joined NT February 2020?

So just making sweeping generalizations as passing it off as truth?

I've been buying sneakers since 2001. I've never purchased a shoe that wasn't my size. The only time I sold a DS pair for profit was the Melo Air Jordan 2, but only after coming to conclusion that it just doesn't look good on my foot. This new breed of reseller is a different thing. Bots and speculative buying and much easier channels to sell through.

Also, how you gonna call yourself "MambaForever" and just joined NT February 2020?

Ooooh the old "join date" insult. Carry on

Ehh... youd say there’s a difference between an individual who flips houses without investment vs someone who sells their home, right?
People don’t have hundreds or thousands of homes though. Sometimes you cop a shoe and no matter how much you like it it’s just never that time to wear it because there’s 273 other options. It’s a market. It’s not a sin to move a pair at market price to a collector that wants it.

Someone paid $300+ for their first Protros.

nice try kiddo. Keep digging your own grave

1C91D8B2-A146-4325-A61F-8C10C1383547.png

I'm starting to learn not to judge other people's appreciation of a culture by what they have or wear. Remember Kobe's memorial in front of Staples Center earlier this year, shortly after he passed? I saw in on TV. Not a Nike Kobe in sight. No hypebeasts or sneakerheads. Just regular people wearing Vans or whatever. Those are real Kobe fans. The love of Kobe's kicks are a different thing.
I'm not talking about everyone that attended the memorial. I'm talking about the dudes buying up kobes with bots and/or the resellers slinging mulitples and taking advantage of Kobe fans by marking up the shoes to ridiculous prices. Yes, put the blame on Nike and the artificial scarcity bs whatever, but resellers are just as bad. I don't think better botter boy nova or whatever the fk his name is has an appreciation for the sneaker culture when his whole purpose is buying to flip for x profit. And if you talking Kobe appreciation or Kobe fans, the botter guys in cook groups have that by buying and flipping his kicks? Just trying to clarify.

resellers to me are the ones buying more than i’d say 5 pairs with the sole intention to flip. most people with bots are resellers trying to get pairs to flip.

a good majority of the sneaker have sold a pair of sneakers to clear space etc etc. it comes with the culture and it’s not going away

So NOBODY but 1 guy hit on undftd or bait for the big stages or 5x champs?????

thanks I copped

I just wanted the #8 in black in my 2XL, which was OOS. I decided to size up to 3XL.

Then I regretted sizing up and saw the #24 was available in my size in black. So I ordered that too.

🤷‍♂️
Paid $10 for shipping x 2 damnit

No prob. Figured it may help lessen the blow of the L's. I've been occasionally checking his site to see if he would restock since I regretted not buying the T on the initial release so I was glad to see them back up. Love what he did for the Kobe and Gigi merch and his art is also very dope.

Back
Top Bottom