Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

no one talking about splitting the pack anymore because those that won is just gonna sell the other half for more than what the whole pack retails for, so basically free kobes for yourself :lol:
Or going towards future releases. Lord knows it'll be hard going forward. Maybe not the ugly ones :lol:

I'm not petty but only reason why I wanna point out netolic because he was complaining about having to pay shipping for winning the Union 4's raffle just the other day and now complaining about having to pay shipping for winning the Kobe Pack. I also wanna point out that netolic saying he was asking who wants split the pack and even split the retail cost.

If I was at home on my desktop, I would go back and look it up.
I'm petty like that :emoji_smirk:
Should've done that excel sheet like the NTer in the Union4 thread :lol:

If I was at home on my desktop, I would go back and look it up.
I'm petty like that :emoji_smirk:
Should've done that excel sheet like the NTer in the Union4 thread :lol:

realistically I wasn't expecting anyone to split. People might say in the beginning they wanna split (to bring them good karma to win) but tone would've definitely changed after they won. I wasn't planning to split anyway as I wanted the whole pack lol

Are all of you guys receiving e-mails of hitting still? or was it a lot earlier and you're finally getting to NT after the shock and horror and relief and joy haha

Back
Top Bottom