Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Definitely digging the lace swap more on these :nthat:

520889E4-67C6-4E10-B40A-E56B81ECFF54.jpeg
tenor.gif

Gotta stay strong until resale prices drop more

So we collectively mad at resellers or Nike.
Striking out on everything just leaves a bad taste.
Just being a Kobe/Laker fan and coming out empty handed this week is just another type of pissed off and any future Kobe releases.
*Cue tiny violins*
Both tbh

Nike could have done more to at least prevent bots from eating if they were gonna make these limited or keep the same production numbers as before his death.

Resellers are always gonna be there so can’t really knock the hustle but still **** them.

I went with my TTS on the EYBL’s. Hope they’re not too snug.

Happy I at least hit on one. Only went for the 5x and EYBL’s but I missed on 5x.

So from what I know....(not confirmed just rumored from a friend at nike)

1. Grinch
2. Kay Yow
3. 3D
4. All star black/red
5. POP
6. Del Sol
7. Prelude AS MVP

These are the releases for 2021 as far as the VI goes (not in any order)

Any info about when to expect more V's?

Got L's on the all the Kobe's but hit on the jersey. Not sure what to do with it, people are selling for $500 on StockX. Getting close to non jersey weather here in MN. Also got the gold #8 from Shoepalace that was super random.

Got L's on the all the Kobe's but hit on the jersey. Not sure what to do with it, people are selling for $500 on StockX. Getting close to non jersey weather here in MN. Also got the gold #8 from Shoepalace that was super random.
The black mamba one or the statement? Trying to find someone with the black mamba one in a medium.

I know nobody knows for sure, but what do you guys think is the lowest these will dip to? And how long until it reaches that price? I’ve been checking GOAT everyday and they’ve been getting lower and lower, but wanna grab them at their lowest

I know nobody knows for sure, but what do you guys think is the lowest these will dip to? And how long until it reaches that price? I’ve been checking GOAT everyday and they’ve been getting lower and lower, but wanna grab them at their lowest

Which pair specifically. EYBL will definitely go the lowest IMO. Even sub $300 in certain sizes

I just want two pairs of the 5s. I have the Bucks' Undefeated 4s. Looking forward to the reverse Bruce Lee's. Really like the EYBLs for some reason. Color scheme hits.

I got shipping confirmation from undefeated for the pack. I was getting worried it was going to get canceled because I used my work address to ship but my home address on the raffle.

Same, hoping I can get them for 350 or lower

Back
Top Bottom