Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Prices will drop. Overseas places have these as well and they are releasing slowly.

Just don't get tempted. Set a bid you are willing to pay and just let it ride.

Prices will drop. Overseas places have these as well and they are releasing slowly.

Just don't get tempted. Set a bid you are willing to pay and just let it ride.

No BS pairs have released in the EU yet or are you referring to the 5xChamp pair?

haventbeen on since yesterday

did anyone hit EYBL on undefeated? or we got jipped

price will continue to drop. DSG orders haven’t even shipped yet and I’m sure that isn’t the only place. How low they’ll go is tough to say, but I wouldn’t pull the trigger on a resale pair just yet
The only thing I'd say about prices dropping from other sites is that those sites were getting eaten alive by bots. FTL for sure. Dicks not so sure, but I heard the stock count was stupid low on there so I wouldn't get my hopes up. Prices have already dipped drastically from the first day those shoes dropped so not sure how much lower they can go.

The only thing I'd say about prices dropping from other sites is that those sites were getting eaten alive by bots. FTL for sure. Dicks not so sure, but I heard the stock count was stupid low on there so I wouldn't get my hopes up. Prices have already dipped drastically from the first day those shoes dropped so not sure how much lower they can go.

FTL was for sure botted to death and most the botbois are the ones probably doing the undercutting as we speak. They don't have the patience to hold.

WAIT IT OUT! These kids can’t afford to hold on to pairs

Do u know what kobes you could of got for $500 plus lol

people are straight tripping paying these prices for some protros not even OGs!

Will 5x champ really dip to the $300’s or lower?
The chaos protro did a couple months ago to around $320-340, but shot up again probably during the mamba week hype.
I would def cop at $2XX being that Kobe didn’t actually wear this colorway

surprised chaos aren't selling way more than everything else

OG release and best color way to release by a mile

Still on the lookout for a reasonably priced pair. I haven’t seen my 11.5 dip below $350 since Kobe’s death unfortunately. Looking to see how these 11.5 EYBL’s fit. If they’re good I know to buy same size for Chaos.

At least I came away with something from mamba week. Thanks Nike :rolleyes
47A0C588-869E-410E-A7E6-31CDD1182B16.png

WAIT IT OUT! These kids can’t afford to hold on to pairs

Do u know what kobes you could of got for $500 plus lol

people are straight tripping paying these prices for some protros not even OGs!
That's true. My bid got accepted already, a little upwards of 400 so yea. I kinda just had it in since I have a ton of goat credit. Didn't mind paying a little extra if I had to. I don't think the 5x champ cw hitting high 200 and low 300 like some are expecting. Not for my size 9 at least. Wish I would've jumped on some classic cw's for the older kobes before everything happened, especially the FTB. Forget it now. Even protros probably not dipping to near retail levels like how Kobes used to be

Real Kobe fans got them before his death and prices skyrocketed. Now true fans are missing on new releases with increased hype and bots.
I mean I got a pair before his death, but nobody could've predicted what was going to happen. I'm sure people were just waiting to see how low it would go before having to money on the secondary market. I know a lot of people liked to wait to get kobe kicks below retail. I got kobe 4 protro carpe diems for 120 using a Nike employee disco hook up. Now, people will be lucky to just hit retail for any kobes moving forward unless Nike ups production numbers for the fans

Only way I end up with 5X champs is if they do drop to $300. That was the most I was willing to spend. If I’m gonna pay 2x retail it’s gonna be for BL.

If I may make suggestion, just hold off until you really need to pay resell on BL. IMO, I don't find the 5x champs appealing, unless it's the 5 rings.

When is the best time to buy the UNDFTD pack? I’m really thinking about buying em but damn that’s a lot of money on some shoes lol smh.

I paid 245$ with all the fees for chaos pair on goat. Got them in on Friday, worked Saturday, finally got around to opening up the package on Sunday, and maybe 5 min after I opened the box I was still examining the shoes is when I started getting all the texts and alerts that Kobe died. Anytime I see the chaos pair that’s immediately what I think about.

When is the best time to buy the UNDFTD pack? I’m really thinking about buying em but damn that’s a lot of money on some shoes lol smh.
I moved some stuff I don't wear to cop the pack also. With shipping going out, I was thinking about pulling the trigger at a $600-800 ballpark range. Not sure it will get that low though. Hate supporting the resellers especially for Kobes but I want these bad.

I know nobody knows for sure, but what do you guys think is the lowest these will dip to? And how long until it reaches that price? I’ve been checking GOAT everyday and they’ve been getting lower and lower, but wanna grab them at their lowest
Probably November-December due to Christmas shopping where sellers that can't afford to keep them for long need the money. Might get dry if you wait too long.

Back
Top Bottom