Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Yea at retail that’s kind of annoying, at the price they are at resale I’d be pissed.
Agreed. I honestly hardly ever complain about QC when pairs are retail or unless it’s terrible like b-grade flaws that got sent through. Seems like I have the worst luck with my pairs whenever I order through goat. Might just have to go back to retail or bust

If anyone in here posted their size 9.5 5x champ or EYBL on StockX, please PM me.
So curious who those sellers vs the ones in FB and Offerup trying to charge 4-500 still

AA5EAA84-B060-4DB1-83B2-E9A66B84CE00.jpeg

finally in from goat. Overpaid, but worth every penny. Well, I mean I guess they could’ve sent a better pair without the giant scuff on the back.
C05D35A7-D270-4E59-8365-09C5AFEA6DFB.jpeg
you should def make a complaint to goat and ask for a discount or goat credit towards a future purchase. No harm in complaining and seeing what they say.

So finally got Big Stage delivered from DSG today. I should have went TTS instead of half up

I asked if these protros were TTS compared to the OG’s and was told they fit more snug.
Now you got me worried.
When you say TTS are you talking your size in the OG V’s?

I asked if these protros were TTS compared to the OG’s and was told they fit more snug.
Now you got me worried.
When you say TTS are you talking your size in the OG V’s?

thats the thing. I used to go half up in the OG V, which is why I went half up in the protro. But this was over 10 years ago and I no longer have the OGs to compare. The half up in the protro isn’t a terrible fit, but there’s just more dead space in the front than I’d prefer. I’m not gonna go through the trouble of looking for a trade for my TTS and will just wear with Elite socks, which gives it a more snug fit like I want

FWIW, I hooped and wore a size 14 and 15 casually in the OGs no problem. Went with a 14 on the protros and they're perfect.

A half size up really shouldn't worry most people.

Still haven’t gotten passed “shipping label created” on my what if pack from undefeated. Tried emailing them twice but all I got was an automated response. I also tried calling 3 different undefeated locations just to see if they would be able to at least point me in the direction of some help....not one picked up. My cousin got shipping confirmation after me....he got his pair on Friday. :stoneface:

Caved in and copped the EYBLS for $275 off of SX

It was nice when we didn’t have to pay a bs fee and tax SMH 🤦‍♂️
Extra $30 for no damn reason. I got mine off goat for 290 and after all the extra bs it came out to 326. When I lay my eyeballs on the EYBLs though, I know it’ll be worth it. *corny I know lol*

Still haven’t gotten passed “shipping label created” on my what if pack from undefeated. Tried emailing them twice but all I got was an automated response. I also tried calling 3 different undefeated locations just to see if they would be able to at least point me in the direction of some help....not one picked up. My cousin got shipping confirmation after me....he got his pair on Friday. :stoneface:
Same here. Been stuck on label created since the 2nd. Was going to post asking how long other that received it did it stay this way.
Please keep me me posted if you do find out anything.

dude, calm down it’s Labor Day Weekend...

Back
Top Bottom