Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

B5FFC11D-B876-491B-8982-9D099CBD87B6.png

just a heads up. There are UA Kobe V Protro out there now in the marker. They look pretty damn good too. Just be cautious especially if they are way cheaper than market price.

wait so does the new protro 5's fit bigger than the OG?

The OG was snug for me in TTS and I went half size up back then because I wore thicker socks to play ball in.

Does anyone know how the traction of the protros are in terms of durablilty? I play outdoors, and the way I play I don’t really cut hard so my traction on my shoes is usally intact. I see the lakers colorway in a price I can live with since I’m working again, with some unemployment left over. But, I also don’t think I’ll be playing as much since people going back to school and such a i also don’t want to mess the market up by buying it for $400,

Does anyone know how the traction of the protros are in terms of durablilty? I play outdoors, and the way I play I don’t really cut hard so my traction on my shoes is usally intact. I see the lakers colorway in a price I can live with since I’m working again, with some unemployment left over. But, I also don’t think I’ll be playing as much since people going back to school and such a i also don’t want to mess the market up by buying it for $400,

For me, the OG was not very durable for outdoor courts. The rubber compound wore down pretty quickly. For me, wore down at least twice as fast as any shoe with standard herringbone pattern like a hyperdunk. The protro version has a slightly different outsole than the OG, but I think that's for more traction vs durability improvements.

For me, the OG was not very durable for outdoor courts. The rubber compound wore down pretty quickly. For me, wore down at least twice as fast as any shoe with standard herringbone pattern like a hyperdunk. The protro version has a slightly different outsole than the OG, but I think that's for more traction vs durability improvements.
Thanks that’s why I’m uncertain of using getting them, especially for the price.

Because I see so many others that got charged and haven't received their shoes yet is the only reason why I haven't went crazy being in shoe limbo with this Undefeated pack. The unknown wait time is getting to me though at this point...

Some of us got shipping email but it's not picked up by UPS? Some people got theirs already so they were there to get the packages unless the truck was full? That's what confuses me.

Back
Top Bottom