Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I’m about to do this once I get my guavas in hand but will shoot for the UNDFTD pack.

I got Big Stages and 5x coming in today. I got rid of the Guavas for them and don’t regret it one bit. While I had said I wasn’t going to pay resell, technically I did, but I pretty much got 2 pairs that I actually like for the price of one.

would you have preferred to not hit at all? Because it was looking like that when UNDFTD threw a raffle up for 6 hours and we know how well raffle bots do on Undftd. I'm surprised so many manual NTer's hit, but yall mad about not getting shipping after winning such a coveted pack.

Last edited:
I’m not mad at all..just would like some communication since they did state that allow 7-10 business days for delivery (it’s been a little over 10 days and no updates)

Undftd emailed me back and my order is in the fulfillment stage

Today would be the 7th business day (9/28 to present). I would be concerned if you did not get any update by friday. I have had tracking since the 3rd, but no updates.

would you have preferred to not hit at all? Because it was looking like that when UNDFTD threw a raffle up for 6 hours and we know how well raffle bots do on Undftd. I'm surprised so many manual NTer's hit, but yall mad about not getting shipping after winning such a coveted pack.

THIS 💯

20200908_135357.jpg
20200908_135511.jpg
20200908_135519.jpg
20200908_135526.jpg
20200908_135533.jpg

Sized up to save money and it worked out. Wore my thicker elite socks and it fit just fine. Sizing up saved me 100 bucks. Won't complain at all.

Last edited:
So I get my pairs in today and notice the 5x has like a scuff mark on the plastic heel part like another member’s pair smfh. I emailed StockX about it but knowing the bs they do nothing will probably happen.

Shopnicekicks has a page up for 9/18 for the zebra ones, but if I remember correctly, they're not the most reliable when it comes to releases.

Just got an update on my unions saying expected delivery Wednesday. That label was created on 9/2. Meanwhile my undefeated still says shipment ready for ups as I mentioned a few posts ago and it’s label was created 8/29 haha

Def not in a rush or anything since we really shouldn’t be going out much. Just haven’t had a package with that status for so long. The details also show that the package weight is 1.0 lbs lol

E-mailed Undefeated just to try, but gave me the same automated response, will stay patient.

Emailed and DM'd on IG to see if I could get a bite. Shipping still hasn't updated. At this point, I'm not really trippin that much. I want them in my hand, just so I know I have them. The thing is....I plan on hoopin in mine and there's no place to hoop so even when these do come in, all I'll do is try them on, put them back in the box and look at them :rofl:

If **** hits the fan and my order gets cancelled, then it is what it is. I can't do anything about it lol.

I
Just got an update on my unions saying expected delivery Wednesday. That label was created on 9/2. Meanwhile my undefeated still says shipment ready for ups as I mentioned a few posts ago and it’s label was created 8/29 haha

Def not in a rush or anything since we really shouldn’t be going out much. Just haven’t had a package with that status for so long. The details also show that the package weight is 1.0 lbs lol
I don’t mind waiting because we ain’t doing much of anything still but an email updat saying, they are still working on my order it’s just taking longer than expected

Mine came in from nike with a scuff on the heel and some other minor imperfections. Not cockx fault, Nike QC is **** 🤷‍♂️
Yup that was me. I don't mind Nike QC when I pay retail, but it sucks extra when you pay the extra on stockx or goat and get those **** pairs. Just got shipping for my second pair so I'm gonna hope it's in better shape than the first one.

It's really ironic how StockX sent you guys pairs with such scuff marks. They have recently rejected my sale because of a much smaller scuff on the mid-sole.

It's really ironic how StockX sent you guys pairs with such scuff marks. They have recently rejected my sale because of a much smaller scuff on the mid-sole.
Wow, that's super messed up then. Mine was goat though, but it's even crazier since they're supposed to have such strict authentication standards.

Back
Top Bottom