Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I wish they didn’t have to kill one Protro line to get to the next. The 5s are much more aesthetically pleasing and sleek to me than the 6s. Not ready for the 5s to go back into the vault.

wanted to see more PE pairs release.
How many pairs of 5's actually released? Seems like we've seen a lot because of the PE's, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were more 4's available than 5's.

iPhone 12 pro camera + 5 rings = :emoji_fire:
IMG_7681.jpg

All of the most recent reports has the league starting around Dec 22nd...they don't want to miss out on Xmas day games.

Bruce Lee's in Nov, Grinches in Dec...man between these recent releases and Laker championship stuff my wallet is literally on fire. Might have to move a few pairs of stuff I only kinda wanted to make room for the shoes that I really want.

Sure, that's what they are shooting for but who knows what's going to happen between now and then. The NBAPA still hasn't approved the plan so I wouldn't be so certain. I sure as hell hope it starts before Christmas but I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't.

For the massive footers, Nike East LA as of 12:30pm today has 2 pairs both size 17 of the big stages.

Attachments

• B351A5EB-E4B1-4D2C-8BCF-0E3204D21E82.jpeg
    B351A5EB-E4B1-4D2C-8BCF-0E3204D21E82.jpeg
    270.8 KB · Views: 247
Interesting read on that Kobe 5 article. Need a pair before they move off this retro. Retail or bust.

Last edited:
Maybe they’ll do a Kobe V ID. It would be great.

agreed

od when I feel like most people don't care for em :lol:

For real. Even the EYBL colorway is starting to rise in price.

I just got another pair of 5 rings for less than I paid for the pair pair via goat. I thought it would be the opposite being that it’s an OG Colorway.

Last edited:
Why are there 4 lines when it looks like they're both for Bruce Lee and Alt BL? Maybe one is GS sizes? We're not expecting 4 colorways are we...

Back
Top Bottom