Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Not gonna go through almost 400 pages so im gonna ask this again, like numerous before me :D

Hows the sizing on these? Torn between 11.5 and 12, dont know which one to rather get since I cant try them on before purchasing. Im using KD13 as my primary hoop shoe now, in size 11.5 and they are snug fitting for me while using one sock, with two socks they are still doable but suffocating. Kobes would be primarily used for hooping, very little casual use.

You won't get a consensus answer bro...best advice I can give you since there's no way to really try these on in stores is to just go with whatever size you normally wear in Kobes. I just got a pair of KD 13's and I think the fit is kinda similar...almost like the Kyrie's as well, very snug but at the same time not uncomfortable. Some people may like a little extra breathing room in their shoes, just depends on the individual. If that's your preference, 11.5 is probably the way to go.

Not gonna go through almost 400 pages so im gonna ask this again, like numerous before me :D

Hows the sizing on these? Torn between 11.5 and 12, dont know which one to rather get since I cant try them on before purchasing. Im using KD13 as my primary hoop shoe now, in size 11.5 and they are snug fitting for me while using one sock, with two socks they are still doable but suffocating. Kobes would be primarily used for hooping, very little casual use.
They run a little smaller than a typical Jordan retro imo. I would probably go with the 12 if I were you unless you like a pretty snug fit.

Im an 11 in everything Jordans to Nikes except these kyries and kds. All of them fit too snug in forefoot. Have to half sz up.

Last edited:
Are these companies scared to combat bots out of fear their product won’t sell naturally?

lol is there a study on this ****

Are these companies scared to combat bots out of fear their product won’t sell naturally?

lol is there a study on this ****
People who run those companies might be dumb but they can’t be that stupid

when all their product goes to bot boys, they have to know that’s bad for business overall (big picture) even if it’s the same net result on the bottom line.

People who run those companies might be dumb but they can’t be that stupid

when all their product goes to bot boys, they have to know that’s bad for business overall (big picture) even if it’s the same net result on the bottom line.
I would agree but they keep letting it happen. I don’t get it

Next week is going to be the final test for me with shoes. I’m burnt out with all the raffles, bots and trash *** SNKRS app. I’m literally trying to give away my money. Ridiculous. Fully prepared for the L’s.

I would agree but they keep letting it happen. I don’t get it
I’m with you, I’m not tech savvy so I don’t know if it’d be an easy/hard solution from a technical standpoint to eliminate bots.

I feel like asking a simple but random question at check out that only a human can manually answer would solve the problem. I think thats what Union did with the 4s, but the page never loaded for me so I’m not sure lol

Heads up check ur SNKRS. Just got second chance access for a Kobe 5. Clicked the notification too fast so idk what pair.

Finally getting some access!

B88AAF18-4810-4792-9636-4E67A24137B7.jpeg

I got the notice too and click on it fast as hell lol. Wasnt sure if the time was 9am est or PST

I got access too. Super happy, but also contemplating not purchasing. Too many sneaker purchases recently and I really want the Bruce Lees/Alt Bruce Lees. Not sure what to do here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom