Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

They gave access to regular BL too? 🤦🏼‍♂️. They are limited enough you gotta give early pairs out too. **** you Nike.

Congrats whoever copped.
No early access here. Ready for my L next week.

EB7D7E15-8F62-4434-97F4-5DBD18AE14C5.png

I hope these fit TTS

Wow, I didn't know they gave access to the yellow pair. **** I'm gonna be big sad if I can't hit next Tuesday.

Dammit why can't they just let me be miserable on release day instead of doing this and extending the pain a week in advance?

Congrats to everyone who got a pair today. I'm hoping the two BL pairs are gettable for everyone when they officially release next week.

Nike's approach to these rereleases and early releases is frustrating. Most of us have been trying to grab pairs at every release, come up empty, and then we don't get considered for early or rereleases. This is not increasing my "demand" for these shoes. It's just frustration and a turnoff. I'm about out of patience.

No idea how they figure access

bull**** either way

new account with strictly Jordan and kobes

no access to any of those or any shoe period

LOL yeah I got access to those Air Jordan 11 Jubilee's...fitting since I haven't bought a pair of J's in about 12-15 years

Nada on the Kobes though. We'll see what happens on Tuesday, I'm gonna think only positive thoughts until then :lol:

My sister's bf got access to the Kobe 5 Rings and I told him to get a 9.5 for my little brother since my lil bro couldn't get any Kobes for retail since his passing.

No idea how they figure access

bull**** either way

new account with strictly Jordan and kobes

no access to any of those or any shoe period
I’m with you on this. It would be interesting to know what their algorithm is on getting a Got Em, winning on the draw, and to be given early access. Never mind why the system can’t figure out its a bot making a purchase.
Seems like the only fair thing that works is people having multiple accounts (if you want to call that fair, when you are throwing bots into the equation).

Got the 5 Rings from StockX and got the scuff on the back of my left shoe. Haven't had time to send a message to StockX but I will today. My ones from GOAT got delivered today as well. So we will see when I get home.

Got the 5 Rings from StockX and got the scuff on the back of my left shoe. Haven't had time to send a message to StockX but I will today. My ones from GOAT got delivered today as well. So we will see when I get home.
they all got that defect

Back
Top Bottom