Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

It's crazy cuz I see sz 7s on SX sold for 199... and I'm like they all were 180... why the bigger sizes csnt get that same love

Hope prices on 5s take a dip once the 6s drop. I would like to complete the protro 5 set.
Which ones you got/missing so far? I think only ones I'm missing are the big stage/parade, Derozen, PJ Tuckers, and Chaos alt. A lot I've copped on resell so my wallet needs a breather lol

Which ones you got/missing so far? I think only ones I'm missing are the big stage/parade, Derozen, PJ Tuckers, and Chaos alt. A lot I've copped on resell so my wallet needs a breather lol

Yeah man... only got the chaos at retail. I got the BLs and 5 rings at resale :sick:
Undefeated pack would be next on my hit list, but 500 max is what I'm budgeting for... if not then I'm moving on to the 6. I moved a few pairs to lesson the blow to my wallet.

Yeah man... only got the chaos at retail. I got the BLs and 5 rings at resale :sick:
Undefeated pack would be next on my hit list, but 500 max is what I'm budgeting for... if not then I'm moving on to the 6. I moved a few pairs to lesson the blow to my wallet.
I'm really feeling the PJ Tuckers the most out of the ones I"m missing, but that resell price is crazy. Debating just doubling up on BL instead since it's such a classic and would wanna have a spare if mine gets beat up.

Paid retail for the chaos and 275 for the bruce lees. I’m straight. I’m too broke to hang with you guys.😔
3D0EB913-DB1C-43EE-B48C-9B7D21B49749.jpeg

Paid retail for the chaos and 275 for the bruce lees. I’m straight. I’m too broke to hang with you guys.😔
3D0EB913-DB1C-43EE-B48C-9B7D21B49749.jpeg
My bank account would like to have a word with me since I've been blowing way too much on shoes lately. Figure paying resell on kobes is way cheaper than resell on travis scotts or off-whites so I can justify it in my head. Around 270-280 is only 100 more on top of retail I guess...

Prices bounced right back up smh. I think I'm gonna wait until the spring to cop. I wouldn't be wearing them rn anyway.

Sold my 9 EMs, 11 elites, and Kyrie 3 MMs because I just wanted the real deal.

Turns out I didn't need quite so much cash for the 5s, kind of regret selling the 11s but oh well. I'm starting to downsize overall. Can't (and shouldn't try to) keep up with the sheer volume of releases these days. Need to step up my grown-man game and be much more selective.

Back
Top Bottom