2K5 < ZL2
ZK1 > ZL3
ZK2 > ZL4
ZK3 > ZL5
ZK4 >>> ZL6
ZK5 ??? AML7

Kobe: 5 Lebron: 1
laugh.gif

Are you serious! LeBron's line is wack except for the 2s! Kobe's got two models(ZK1 & ZK4) far better than any LeBrons!
LeBron's line is pretty wack. You can always look forward to finding them at an outlet for like $50.

You can argue that the Kobe 3's aren't very appealing look wise, but the Kobe I's, II's, II Strengths, IV's and the Laser 2k4's,2k5's are very likeable.

so far AML7s >> ZKVs..... yall better hope that aint the final product or that would be some bull.

^ i was thinking the one on the table in front of jason petrie all the way to the left with the heel pull....looks like a version of the Kobe to me...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^ i was thinking the one on the table in front of jason petrie all the way to the left with the heel pull....looks like a version of the Kobe to me...
Yeah the pull tab looks different from the Lebron 7.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Looks like those shoes were placed very carefully for the video. However I will say that shoe looks different. Good lookin out

the kobe v look straight up like running shoes, no way. they look kinda like the zoom mvp. it's hard to tell tho, so until we see a real model of them, noway.

Thats what i thought too when i first saw em, someone posted a clear picture in the lebron VII thread, i really hope those are it
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mourf83

Thats what i thought too when i first saw em, someone posted a clear picture in the lebron VII thread, i really hope those are it
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Like kobehead said, those are just the VII's without the midsole and outsole, or "tooling".

of course im not gonna win saying lebrons > Kobe's in this thread..

because this is the KOBE thread.. lets move this arguement into the lebron thread and see what NT likes..

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Originally Posted by Mourf83

pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Like kobehead said, those are just the VII's without the midsole and outsole, or "tooling".

it just threw me off with the heel pull tab....haven't seen that on any of the VIIs....

they look nice in the picture anyhow....

V's are a mockery right now. After Bron beastly VII showing, Nike gotta and better do something. The V's look like a prelude to the IV. I feel likethey are going backwards.

just give the Kobe's a chance to finish the designs and make their grand release like lebron just did....i think and hope that you will change you mindabout them....

just give the Kobe's a chance to finish the designs and make their grand release like lebron just did....i think and hope that you will change you mind about them....

yeah i know, that is why i'm not really trippin yet. They could possibly make another design, but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom