Nike Zoom Kobe V

Originally Posted by never wear them

Everyone that bought the IVs will for sure, and I promise you.... Will buy a pair of the zk5s.... Just wait.

We've only seen 2 colorways, and these 2 colorways take time to actually grow on you.

Ima buy every ZK5 this time around. If I have to resort to eBay, so be it. These are amazing, and I still don't know how they perform....
grin.gif

I have a feeling, these will outsell the IV's. Call me crazy but just my 2 cents, but I won't stop buying IV's.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Everyone that bought the IVs will for sure, and I promise you.... Will buy a pair of the zk5s.... Just wait.

We've only seen 2 colorways, and these 2 colorways take time to actually grow on you.

Ima buy every ZK5 this time around. If I have to resort to eBay, so be it. These are amazing, and I still don't know how they perform....
grin.gif

I have a feeling, these will outsell the IV's. Call me crazy but just my 2 cents, but I won't stop buying IV's.

oh for sure, More Kobe fans also. It's gon' be hard for ppl to get over the 4s, but judging on looks... The Vs look more appealing. I had to get overthe toe box on the IVs... The 5s have that hyperdunk round toe box which I love. These look sleek and smooth, the 4s had a classic simple look.

your ps' get me mad... w/o your ps' some threads wouldnt be "poppin"...

Your gona start mayhem in this thread lol... we all know how it gets in the Kobe threads... another 200 pages on top of a 800+ thread due to BP...

The trouble with Kobes these days is trying to just buy one pair.

^^ Agreed

Although i'm still not quite 'there' yet with the V....havent seen that killer colourway or maybe cos i've still got IVs out there that irequire.....once i'm done with the last maybe.......i mean forefoot and heel zoom has gotta be good right?

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

^^ why does the bottom side look super worn already,

if its realeased like that, im gonna have to pass
Maybe it's a wear test sample.
who was testing them, DJ Mbenga??
WEAR TEST SAMPLE.
eyes.gif

Those pair has undergone rigorous and intensive test which explains it all.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

^ i count 23 dots and 3 lines
True, just counted again. No clue in hell then lol. I'll ask someone I know who is very close to the design process as to what the dots mean.

it shud be one of the special feature on the kobe Vs...
it must have some selling points~ just like the jordan XXIs, they had the symbol n wording indicate only under the ultra light~
very interesting~
i counted too, it is 23 points n 3 lines... hmm...
it means jordan was kobe's idol?!
lol

Back
Top Bottom