Nike Zoom Kobe V

I know Chaos release the day after christmas... i dont know about the other colorways. hope some release earlier

I know Chaos release the day after christmas... i dont know about the other colorways. hope some release earlier

Originally Posted by gameupz

I wonder how these will perform, I'll assume better then the 4s cause of zoom

Im kinda wondering this too...Im pretty sure they'll perform great. Im just curious to see what opinions will be on the Vs since there was so much love onthe IVs. I wonder if anyone will prefer the IVs with Lunar in the foot vs. the Zoom?

Im kinda wondering this too...Im pretty sure they'll perform great. Im just curious to see what opinions will be on the Vs since there was so much love onthe IVs. I wonder if anyone will prefer the IVs with Lunar in the foot vs. the Zoom?

Back
Top Bottom