Nike Zoom Kobe V

wow.....

looks very good.

they can do sooo much with the sides, i like how the color shades away. a lot of potential.

i like the 2K4 toe box

cant wait for more looks/colorways

Originally Posted by reggie2k8

I know that in the Innovation Kitchen, you have a big, free range to do a lot of things. But when it comes to making a shoe for production and Nike having to profit so much off of it, there is a limit on what you can do with a shoe.

There is a reason why the prototypes and samples that they create in the Kitchen don't make it to production. A main reason of that is because it may cost too much to take one of those prototypes and make it available to the general public.

Not to mention that the shoe has to still be decent enough design wise for Footlocker or Eastbay to distribute the shoe. If it is too crazy none of those companies would buy the shoe to sell in stores. Most people think the designers have free reign over a shoe but there are so many people that put there input on a shoe in the design process. Fellow Designers, Design Directors, Marketing, Buyers, Development, etc. It is an extensive process.

it's free REIN, actually.

like on a horse.. not like a kingdom.

Originally Posted by chase on

Originally Posted by AirKB8
this certain shoe looks as if it will be heavier than the IVs...
looks like a low top version of the Dream seasons.. I hope they'll make a Carpe Diem like cw of these..

Originally Posted by eploy2770

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by AirKB8

these look like some $40 tennis shoes at sears....hopefully these are the dream seasons
yeah that doesnt look like a ball shoe at all

guess this recession is affecting everyone even Nike..
indifferent.gif

sarteaga0408 wrote:
That's not the Zoom Kobe V...it's the takedown version.

i liked it... all i know is that if this shoe is a take down... then the real deal has to be raw/incredibly ugly in a good way.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

jmizzo wrote:
^^^^ you want Eric Avar fired off of Kobe's team....dude is a legend.....I am sure he is doing his best within the guidlines that Kobe is placing on him......wait until the final product comes out then make a decision.... I think the black ones on the left of the picture are great....just add a little gold....

More like he is doing his best within the guidelines that Nike is placing on him.

don't know if you guys are talking about the Vs or IVs..... but just in case you guys forgot.... Eric A. was not the designer of this shoe (IV). He engineered the "specs" of the shoe and probably the cut and shape but did not design it....

Kobe had a team of young kids do the design work w/o Kobe putting any input what-so-ever.

It was said on one of the interviews that he did promoting the low top.

i was talking about the Vs but the Kobe IVs were designed by Eric Avar...check this out "[h2]Official Information:[/h2]
Kobe Bryant new signature shoes were designed by Eric Avar of Nike and built for Kobe'sprecision speed and style. Strike fast, strike hard with the Nike Zoom Kobe IV basketball shoe"

these look ok so far...im sure they will look better in person...i cant knock them right now bc i was skeptical about the IVs and now they are one of my favesto play in so i must allow myself to see them (wear them) before i say anything from now on hahaha

I was really excited to see the final product, but it looks like its going to end up very similar to the IV's as far as appearance goes..............

i don't care how if they look 99% like the ivs as long as they perform like them!!! nike needs to give kobe his own box!!!!!!!!!!

^ co-sign....they should start putting little pods at the bottom.....NAHHHHHHHHT.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom