Nike Zoom Kobe V

Originally Posted by never wear them

DesertDunk 34 wrote:
DLEE2703 wrote:
is footlocker going to be the only store to sell the V's?
Yeah Footlocker continues to be the only store selling the Kobes

you never know... the IVs did well. other chains may be interested. a lot of urban stores carried them also.
I hope so because I would like to see the other chain stores get them.

so are gradients just at HOH? heard they are at certain footlockers, is there a criteria as to which one will be getting them? i guess ill call around too then

word? the kobe's only released at footlockers??? I didn't even realize...can anyone shed some light on this? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, peace.

Originally Posted by Solefiend

word? the kobe's only released at footlockers??? I didn't even realize...can anyone shed some light on this? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, peace.

From what i saw champs,finishline line,Footaction dont sell kobes only footlockers do thats in my area

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Thanks, peace.

From what i saw champs,finishline line,Footaction dont sell kobes only footlockers do thats in my area

Yeah they were pretty much sold only at Foot Locker and I think like a few chains in California. In Canada they sold at Champs Sports too

Thanks, peace.

Only places that had the Kobe IV, were Footlocker, HOH, Eastbay, selected Sports Chalet, some online stores, and Mom & Pop stores.

ahh it makes sense now

Kobe loves soccer.
ZKVs resemble the general shape of an indoor soccer shoe/ some outdoor soccer shoes.

SCOfoshO's post proves this.

Originally Posted by NewEra22

ahh it makes sense now

Kobe loves soccer.
ZKVs resemble the general shape of an indoor soccer shoe/ some outdoor soccer shoes.

SCOfoshO's post proves this.
not as low as this yet....

11h83fs.jpg

Originally Posted by TXZ

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Good stuff Keon! I'm definitely going to put in work on these.

IMO Kobe V > Lebron VII
This Kobe vs. Lebron thing is this generation's Air Jordans vs. Barkley's signature kicks. I myself like to see a designer try to create the most lightweight shoe possible without sacrificing cushioning and fit, so I'm biased towards the Kobes. Which is not to say that AP wasn't thinking of those elements when designing the new Lebrons; it's just that Lebron is a big guy and needs the Air Max 360 cushioning. Plus, it makes the midsole glow which is a plus, aesthetically speaking. I just like the stripped-down, lean & mean Kobes more.

I want to see the Kobe V in an all black colorway like in that sample some guy posted awhile back (not like that black/graphite/blue shoe).

Fixed, let's just be honest here...no need for all the elaborate justification that you just gave.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by BP the owner

IMO Kobe V > Lebron VII
cosign

the lebrons are still dope tho

Well its your lucky day, cause I just talked to my Nike friend and he said that both are gonna be on ID by Xmas!!!

i like the design of the lebron 7s better than these, but im partial to zoom air and low tops so i think im going with these rather than the 7s.

Back
Top Bottom