Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Screenshot_20171201-214508.png

That's not good news if they only make 50 pairs of them.
I never really cared for the 3 personally, I'd like the navy blue 2 and the 7 to get re-released. I got the Zoom Generations this time around but the amount of hassle I had to put in to get them for retail wasn't that worth it to be honest.

i got my OG's....my Achilles always rubs raw wearing these.

Same.

These were built well tho.

I got these and the 1st cw.

I wonder if the material will be the same

Interested to see the level of interest in these

These in maybe the dunkman colorway May warrant a cop... depending on what else is out around that time. The Lebron 7s and 8s are all I’m waiting for and it’ll be a while for those

been saying this in the lebron thread: the Lebron 3 was too ahead of its time. i'm glad they skipped the 2 and went for this because im copping at least 2 pairs

Now just give me the whites and that matching varsity jacket that dropped with the blacks back in the day

i got my OG's....my Achilles always rubs raw wearing these.

Got rid of the OG blk/red and white/navy for this exact reason.. destroyed my achilles. It was like wearing kicks with a box cutter on the back.

That's not good news if they only make 50 pairs of them.
I never really cared for the 3 personally, I'd like the navy blue 2 and the 7 to get re-released. I got the Zoom Generations this time around but the amount of hassle I had to put in to get them for retail wasn't that worth it to be honest.
:pimp: :pimp:

aw3eewqaiwaenrkhf41t.jpg

The 1st colorway HAS to retro as well.
which one is the first colorway? I only want these

nike-lebron-3-summary-570px.jpg

Skipping over the 2 is a little surprising, but this is the model I want retroed the most.

That CW with the Birthday CW as well.

That cw needs to come back Thierry Henry Thierry Henry

Lots of great gr colorways in the 1-4s models I wish they'd bring back. But like Not said, it doesn't matter if they make em so limited.

I had a he black/varsity crimson pair. I love them so much! They were built like tanks! Very comfortable too with that full length Zoom Air! These retailed for $125 in 2005, which was a bargain for these back then. Unfortunately, just like everyone one else said, they rub the back of your of your Achilles something terrible..smh.

Back
Top Bottom