Nike Zoom Lebron Soldier IV preview (pics) updated: vid w/ more pics

I dont like the look of either shoe, the lunar air in a basketball sneaker is a first but i just dont like th elook of it. The 2nd shoe looks like the VII witha strap and less air !

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

These make the Zoom Generations look like slippers.

How can the Bron line get MORE bulky?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lebron is a big dude and his game is still basically an attack the rim type game, his shoes are usually made with a slant towards protection. If you don't like the style or the philosophy behind it, Nike makes shoes that may fit your preference better...namely the sleek, low profile Zoom Kobe IV and V's. A freight train does not need to be on some skateboard wheels if you catch my drift.

Truth

i agree w/ ElderWatsonDiggs. lebron needs these kinda bulky shoes. not that its bad or anything

i heard they are coming out late this summer. i did see some on ebay for cheap but don't know if theyre fake

Holy s**T...

I was thinking about the Soldier IV's the other day and wondering why there wasn't an update, and this thread re-surfaces. 

Can someone explain why there was two completely different models again?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Soldier = needs a strap.

When I think of Soldiers, I imagine it with a strap, wasnt the Soldier 2s a dud?
Alot of college players wore them....... i dont know how well they sold though.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Soldier = needs a strap.

When I think of Soldiers, I imagine it with a strap, wasnt the Soldier 2s a dud?
Alot of college players wore them....... i dont know how well they sold though.
I actually thought they were comfy. I used some TBs for beaters.  Go a half size up if you need a pair.

3449h6x.jpg

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

These got Nixed...

Now do you know this for sure or are you talking out of your #$# just because we haven't heard anything about them. My guess is the latter.

Originally Posted by TMS2787

These got Nixed...

Now do you know this for sure or are you talking out of your %#% just because we haven't heard anything about them. My guess is the latter.

really? WOW! it is understandable to question the authenticity of the information and/or the source, but does tone need to be so harsh? sheesh...

These got Nixed...

Now do you know this for sure or are you talking out of your #$# just because we haven't heard anything about them. My guess is the latter.
i'm fairly new here but i'm pretty sure his word is as good as anyones anywhere

These got Nixed...

smh.gif
i wouldnt question vocal

Back
Top Bottom