Nike Zoom Lebron Soldier IV preview (pics) updated: vid w/ more pics

The USA Soldier IV's

soldier4uwr.jpg

Footlocker in South Coast Plaza had these. I tried them on and they were comfortable. Light-weight and not bulky at all. The cushioning setup didn't feel weird either. The Max Air felt very nice. Toe box was perfect for me, but might be tight for others. The mid-foot strap helps a lot in tightening/locking down the middle of the foot and the back is secure with a similar build to the soldier iii's.

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

The USA Soldier IV's
Interesting.  Didn't think Nike would release a UWR shoe for Bron if he wasn't playing in the FIBA champs this year.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

The USA Soldier IV's
Interesting.  Didn't think Nike would release a UWR shoe for Bron if he wasn't playing in the FIBA champs this year.

too much money to be made not to

im not complaining
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

The USA's look good.
is that black or blue?
On the USA's? Navy blue.

So it sounds like these have already dropped in some places. Only a matter of time till we start hearing some reviews. I have high hopes for these. Perhaps they could single-handedly revive the Max/Zoom setup.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

The USA's look good.
is that black or blue?
On the USA's? Navy blue.

So it sounds like these have already dropped in some places. Only a matter of time till we start hearing some reviews. I have high hopes for these. Perhaps they could single-handedly revive the Max/Zoom setup.
tongue.gif
USAs are way nice.

and yes zoom+max is one of my faves.
KG III retro is my main go-to shoe right now for ball.

they got a decent amount of red, i think the air unit is red and some of the back of the shoe. We need more pics of then, and more info. I hope im wrong about the 100 pairs availibility.

was able to pick a pair up at the footlocker here in daytona beach while on vacation the white, red, and black pair......played ball in them here at a local school with some locals and pretty impressed with them like the feel of them......now to get a pair of the all black kobes to ball in

Many might not agree

But

IV soldiers > the rest of them

These are the only pair I've ever liked. I'll be getting a pair.

I got this from the Kobe V thread...... and i like that colorway i dont know what i would wear them with.

August 11th
Nike Lebron ZoomSoldier4 USA"WBF"
Nike Zoom Kobe V USA "WBF"
Jordan Retro IX (9) "WBF" "For The Love of The Game

HOH..

I'm guessing they finalized the design and began production before they had chosen a new logo for the Lebron brand, so they just stuck with the old one. I'm guessing this will be the last shoe in the Lebron line with the L23 logo.

Back
Top Bottom